Soup, does the body good!
This is a perfect bowl of soup. No, trust me, it is. Classic tomato soup, kicked up with some sun-dried tomatoes and completed by adding cheese tortellini! Enjoy!
Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 2 cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ⅔ cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- bunch of basil (maybe ¼ cup)
- 19 oz package cheese tortellini
- ¾ cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese, divided
Cook tortellini according to package. Drain.
In large pot, combine soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and seasoning. Heat through, stirring often. Add tortellini and ½ cup parmesan cheese. Mix until melted.
Serve, sprinkle extra cheese on top! Delish delish delish!!!