Cookies ‘n Cream Pretzel Fudge
This is NOT my peanut butter pretzel fudge. This is more like “PIMP my peanut butter pretzel fudge.” Sort of like the show “pimp my ride”, when they go crazy and make a junky boring car some souped up big deal. That’s what I did to the PB Pretzel Fudge. I really wanted something salty and sweet. But not the typical pretzel fudge. I also wanted Oreos. Especially after making these cookies. I went right out to buy some Oreo’s, something I don’t do often.
Cookies 'n Cream Pretzel Fudge
Prep Time: 3 hours
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup margarine
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 oz milk chocolate morsels
- 1 oz baking chocolate
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 cup pretzels, broken
- 12 oz vanilla bark, melted
- In large saucepan, bring to a boil the sugar, milk, vanilla and margarine over medium-high heat. Continue to boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add baking chocolate, milk chocolate and marshamallows. Stir until smooth (several minutes). Fold in ¾ of crushed oreos, and ¾ of broken pretzels.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a foil lined jelly roll pan that has been buttered.
- Pour melted vanilla bark over chocolate. Sprinkle remaining cookies and pretzels over white chocolate. Refrigerate until set. Cut and enjoy! Store in covered container in refrigerator. Enjoy!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**