This served a crowd of 7 people, with a few slices left over. Enjoy!
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 35 caramels
- 1 Tbsp evaporated milk (or half and half)
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet morsels
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- Slice apples and arrange on platter.
- In saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter until creamy. Set aside.
- In microwave dish, melt caramels with milk (cooking in 30 second intervals, and stirring). Set aside.
- Pour marshmallow cream over apple slices, followed by caramel sauce. Drizzle chocolate syrup and sprinkle with peanuts and mini chocolate morsels. Serve immediately and enjoy!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**