Halloween Trash Candy
I buy this fun cereal every year. Booberry, Frankenberry and Count Chocula. However, every year the same thing happens. DAY 1- all four kids eat a bowl of cereal. DAY 2- two kids eat a bowl of cereal. DAY 3- one kid eats a bowl of cereal. DAY 4- I nibble on the cereal. DAY 5- Nobody eats any cereal and it starts to get stale because all boxes are opened.
This candy is based off my white trash candy recipe. Not that it’s really a recipe. Open pantry, find leftovers, pour white chocolate over everything, eat. It’s that simple. Plus it looks so fun in a bowl.
- 1 cup Booberry cereal
- 1 cup Frankenberry cereal
- 1 cup Count Chocula cereal
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken
- 1 cup M&Ms, any flavor (I used peanut butter)
- 16 oz vanilla bark (white candy coating), melted
- In large bowl, mix cereals and candy. Pour melted vanilla bark over everything, stir, and lay out on wax paper to dry. After about 1 hour, break candy into pieces and store in ziploc bag. Enjoy.
**Substitute any candy or cereal in this recipe!
Copyright Shugary Sweets 2011-2013