Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Today is reveal day for Secret Recipe Club! woo hoo. This is the day where over 100 bloggers play secret santa to each other, choose a recipe and blog about it! If you want to join, go check it out here! Each Monday a different group reveals their recipes.
My secret blog was Food In My Hands written by Ethan. Being a sweets lover, I immediately went towards a dessert. This pie is SUPER sweet. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe:
- 1- 9inch pie crust (I used Pillsbury this time, but you could totally make your own)
- 3/4 cup butter, melt and cool (important to cool this butter!!!)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together. Press pie crust into pie pan. Pour batter into crust. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 50-60 minutes. I took mine out at 55, but could have left it in a little bit longer! The pie will be a bit jiggly at first, but allow to set about 30 minute before serving. Enjoy!
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream for an extra sweet kick!