Chocolate Peppermint Grahams

by aimee @ shugarysweets on December 7, 2011

Chocolate Peppermint Grahams recipe

I have a special treat for all of you today. Especially those of you who didn’t like my eggnog posts. How do you feel about peppermint?

And easy?

These are so easy that even your kids can do it! Or your husband.

Chocolate Peppermint Graham Recipe:
11oz milk chocolate, melted
11oz white chocolate, melted
4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
24 graham squares

Dip one end of the graham into milk chocolate, lay on parchment paper. Repeat with all grahams. Allow to set (to speed set, stick in fridge for 15minutes). Dip other end in white chocolate and immediately sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Allow to set.

Enjoy!

**If you enjoyed these easy Chocolate Peppermint Grahams, you might also enjoy…
Easy Pretzel Turtles from Our Best Bites
Peppermint Bark from Fake Ginger
Chocolate Covered Pretzels from ShugarySweets

Deana@ December 7, 2011 at 2:35 pm

This will be great for my kids to do thanks…

Jocelyn December 7, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I love super easy treats..especially ones that have twice the chocolate and then peppermint:-) Yum!!!

Cori December 7, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Oh so yummmmy!!!!!!! I am now following you and I hope you will follow me back. Would you link up with my Handmade on Humpday link party going on now? You can find it at http://www.createdbycori.blogspot.com I look forward to more of your cute ideas!

Kristy Lynn December 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm

call me ridiculous – but i had no idea how popular chocolate/mint is at christmas time until this year! I made come fantastic cookies in this genre for the great food blogger cookie swap and thought i was being so original. hahaha… that being said, i can never get enough of this flavor combo – so these will be served at my dinner party on Monday :)

Holly December 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Okay so I’m just going to admit it…. I HATE eggnog. I mean I really really cant stand it! So please dont hate me! lol Now on the other hand, this sounds awesome! Another winner here Aimee!

Little Mommy December 8, 2011 at 3:46 am

Ooooh! I love this!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga December 8, 2011 at 4:46 am

love your recipes and it’s been fun getting to know you on instagram, too!

peanutbutterandpeppers.com December 8, 2011 at 12:35 pm

You have the best sweet recipes I have seen. I love peppermint and with graham crackers, oh my!

The Farm Girl December 8, 2011 at 3:36 pm

What a great idea! I love peppermint this time of year :)

The Farm Girl

Shari Lynne @ Faith Filled Food For Moms and Grandmothers December 8, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Mmmm! Gonna do it!!
Blessings!

Erin December 8, 2011 at 6:06 pm

You always come up with the best sweets! Thanks for this one too!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust December 9, 2011 at 2:24 am

I should make some of these for my husband for his stocking. He loves chocolate grahams. These look so pretty! And yummy. :)

Kathryn December 9, 2011 at 5:50 am

These look great and sound like they are fun to make. Thanks for sharing this with us:)

Shari Brooks December 9, 2011 at 12:01 pm

yay! love this recipe and will use it this weekend for our holiday party! glad i stopped by. check out my shortbread cookies too. you might enjoy:

Cooking for My Kids December 9, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Another great idea – simple, pretty, and fun. Thanks for sharing!

redfly December 9, 2011 at 2:24 pm

These look absolutely delicious!!! Gonna have to try them.

Melissa
redflycreations.blogspot.com

PeggyJean December 9, 2011 at 5:07 pm

looks so yummy! cant wait to try them! Thanks for sharing!

-Peggy

Karyn December 9, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Yum! These look so greay! I have a blog hop running through today & would love to have you join in!
Thanks!

Miz Helen December 10, 2011 at 5:51 pm

What a great treat, I just love the chocolate Peppermint combination. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great week end and come back soon!
Miz Helen

Cyndi December 10, 2011 at 8:37 pm

I made these last night spur of the moment with a high school football player. He was a crack up crushing the peppermint, but so proud of the finished product. Great idea. Thanks

Chels December 10, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Mmm, My kids are going to begging for me to make these!

Good Girl Gone Green December 11, 2011 at 3:08 am

Yummy!!!

Kim McCallie December 11, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Love these! They’re so simple but look so impressive! I’d like to invite you to share your recipe on Sweet Indulgences Sunday!

Anonymous December 11, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Just wondering I got cinnamon graham crackers. will these work for this recipe or should i go and purchase the plain ones.

blkenigma888 December 11, 2011 at 11:59 pm

OOO Be sure to add these as well! They look super delicious!
Cupcake Apothecary

Winnie December 12, 2011 at 2:20 pm

These are really cute and delicious treats, I love it!

Melissa | Cajun Sugar Pie December 12, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Those look delicious!

Rachel December 12, 2011 at 10:49 pm

love this idea, can’t wait to try it out! Thanks for posting. Peppermint and chocolate together has to be my ultimate downfall :)

Rachel December 13, 2011 at 12:23 am

Beautiful!

We made something similar growing up, although NOWHERE near as pretty!

Thanks for the reminder!

raising4princesses December 13, 2011 at 1:50 am

these look so fun and whimsical. Thanks for the idea! I’m having a link party on my blog and I’d be tickled pink if you’d link this up! http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/2011/12/t-time-48-and-link-party.html

Maria December 13, 2011 at 5:04 pm

So easy and so fun! Love this idea!

Michelle December 14, 2011 at 7:40 pm

I think my 6 yr old and I will make these for the teacher.thanks!!!

The Better Baker December 19, 2011 at 2:49 pm

It always tickles me to see how the easiest recipes are the favorites! This is a wonderful idea…I’m gonna try them this week myself. You are SUCH a popular gal around Blogland…I see your recipes being featured ALL over the place! Congrats to you! and MMMMM too! =)

Michael Ann November 13, 2012 at 10:57 am

We used to make these at the candy store I worked at. They are yummy!
Michael Ann recently posted..Family FavoritesMy Profile

Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom November 13, 2012 at 11:34 am

OMG, these look so good!!! Can’t wait to try this! LOVE! :)
Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom recently posted..Pappardelle with Mushrooms. My Ode to Pasta.My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets November 13, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Thanks Alice, they are so incredibly easy, and quite delicious!

Martha December 4, 2013 at 7:18 pm

I just made these, they are so,pretty. I used Keebler deluxe Graham’s as they already have the milk chocolate and dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled the crushed candy cane on top. Just dipped one half. Turned out great for a holiday gathering this week-end. Just may have to buy another bag tomorrow! Tried them with Wilton candy cane burst white chocolate also. Great!