These are so easy to make ahead of time and have on hand for your next get together. Such as a superbowl party???
I usually double or triple the meatball recipe and freeze the meatballs in ziploc bags. That way I can have them ready for the next use. These meatballs can be used for this recipe, or use them with spaghetti, make a brown gravy and serve over egg noodles, or just eat them plain. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp milk1 cup grape jelly
- 1 cup chili sauce
- Mix beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and milk in large bowl. Shape into small bite size balls. Cook in hot skillet, turning, until completely cooked.
- At this point you can let them cool, and freeze them. Or you can toss them right into a crock pot with the jelly and chili sauce. Turn on low, heat for about 3 hours, serve, enjoy!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**