Oh sweet pistachio fudge. I made two batches of this fudge. The first batch was delicious, but didn’t have quite enough pistachio flavor for me. So I made a second batch. All in the name of providing all of you a top notch recipe.
You’re welcome. This is one flavorful fudge. My husband who doesn’t like pistachios even enjoyed this fudge. Go figure!
I had to send this one out of the house immediately though, as having eaten the first batch alone (or most of it anyways), I couldn’t be trusted with a second pan of this fudge!
Don’t be scared either, no candy thermometer involved in this recipe!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 3.5 oz pkg Instant pistachio pudding mix (powder only)
- 7oz Fluff (marshmallow cream)
- 11 oz white chocolate
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled, chopped
- 8oz dark chocolate, melted
- In large saucepan over medium high heat, mix butter, sugar, heavy cream and salt. Bring to a rolling boil. Set timer and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- In large mixing bowl, add pudding mix, marshmallow cream and white chocolate. Pour boiling mixture over ingredients. Beat for about one minute until combined and chocolate is completely melted. Fold in pistachios. Pour into a 9inch parchment paper lined square dish.
- Melt dark chocolate (either using microwave or double boiler). Spread on top of fudge and refrigerate about 2 hours until set. Cut and enjoy.
Copyright Shugary Sweets 2011-2014