For a POPular Teacher- Gift Idea

by aimee @ shugarysweets on May 2, 2012

I’ve said it before, but I am NOT a crafty person. I’ve tried to be in the past. I have every scrapbooking punch, stamp, sticker and paper. Have I used them for scrapbooking in the past, oh say, 4 years? nope.
Well, totally not true. See the punch on the side of the tag? Yep, it’s from my scrapbooking collection (Stampin Up I believe).
I was honored to be asked to provide some goody bags for a large group of teachers. How cool is that? I made THIS CARAMEL POPCORN recipe, tossed in some colored m&m’s and assembled 87 bags! I sure hope the teachers love them!
I used picmonkey to create my own tags. Have you tried picmonkey yet? They are awesome (better than Picnik in my opinion). This is what my tags looked like….
(you can get the printable HERE)
I then used my paper cutter (I have two, hehe) and sliced them up. Attached to a paper bag with a staple and added some colored rafia (maroon and gold for the school colors) to complete the gift!
ENJOY!
Linked To:

Holly May 2, 2012 at 10:35 pm

These are too cute! I’m in your same boat. I have a box in my garage filled with scrap book stuff I haven’t used since 2008. It’s just sitting there, begging to be used : /

Jocelyn May 2, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I say more power to you for using the scrapbook supplies for baking…dual purpose baby:-) Sadly my scrapbook stuff has been sitting for way too long too! I keep thinking one of these days I will get back into it…but no I just bake more cookies instead. Super cute treat bags!!!!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust May 3, 2012 at 12:55 am

Love these! I know what you mean, I used to sell Creative Memories, so I’ve got loads of stuff…and now it’s in Jordan’s craft area so I have to ask her if I can borrow it. Love those tags. Picmonkey is so awesome!

Julie @ Table for Two May 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm

haha these are so cute! they made me giggle when i read it!

Crafty Mischief May 3, 2012 at 8:35 pm

What a cute (and yummy!)teacher gift! Thanks so much for sharing!

Heidi May 9, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Such a cute idea and perfect little printable! Thank you for linking up at {junk in their Trunk}, this is being featured today!

Aunt Sandy May 4, 2013 at 8:20 am

What a nice gift! I know the teachers will love them! I posted them on my facebook page so my fellow teachers can see the great idea. Feel free to send 87 of these my way! LOL :)

Aunt Sandy May 6, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Made these for my third grade team at school (knew the district wouldn’t do anything for us!). The caramel corn was delicious!!!! Threw in some m&m’s (because what woman doesn’t like chocolate), printed your tags, and voila! They were adorable, delicious, and oh so easy!!! yum and thanks!

aimee @ shugarysweets May 7, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Glad you liked it Aunt Sandy!!! You probably didn’t need 87 bags, huh? :)

Aunt Sandy May 7, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Nope…only gave them to my team :) The other teachers are on their own!