3 Way Brownie Bites

by aimee @ shugarysweets on October 18, 2012

Brownie bites in under 30 minutes.

And three different flavors.

See, as the mother of 4 kids, it’s good to offer choices.It’s also good to be able to whip up a dessert in no time. Cause sometimes, I just have no time to bake.

Especially right now. You may (or maybe not) have noticed things are changing around here. I just switched my blog over to WordPress so there is a lot of dust kicked up. Lots of work to be done…making a new Recipe index for you all is in the works. Getting the kinks out of other things. Stay tuned!!

But, in the meantime, enjoy this quick and easy dessert. With options!

3 Way Brownie Bites

Yield: 48 brownie bites

3 Way Brownie Bites

Brownie bites in under 30 minutes. Enjoy pumpkin spice, peanut butter cup and powdered sugar options!

For the Brownies:
  • 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup all purpose flower
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • For the Toppings:
  • 24 pumpkin spice Hershey Kiss candies
  • 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups
  • 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the brownie ingredients together. Scoop by tablespoon into a silicone brownie bite pan or mini muffin pan (sprayed with Bakers Joy).
  2. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
  3. For the pumpkin spice bites, press unwrapped kiss into warm brownies. Drizzle with white chocolate.
  4. For the peanut butter bites, press unwrapped peanut butter cup into warm brownes. Add sprinkles, if desired.
  5. For the powdered sugar bites, after cooling, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
  6. Remove all brownies from pan after cooling. Store in covered container at room temperature. ENJOY!

Linked To:

Chic and Crafty  I’m Lovin It

Laura October 18, 2012 at 11:36 am

Sounds delicious! I think I might make these for my son’s birthday treat at school, but I don’t have a silicone brownie pan or mini-muffin tin. What do you suggest as a alternative?

Ashton @ Something Swanky October 18, 2012 at 12:13 pm

So cute!!!! Are you in love with it yet??

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel October 18, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Your site is totally gorgeous, Aimee! Love it :) and these brownie bites–thank goodness for options because I’m totally an indecisive girl and always need options haha.

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life October 18, 2012 at 11:24 pm

I just love all the little brownie bites…makes me not feel as bad when I eat like 10 in one sitting! And options in brownies is always a good idea…especially pb cup options:-) Love the new site!!!

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl October 19, 2012 at 1:48 am

Okay, first…I LOVE the new site. SUPER CUTE. And second, I’m totally diggin’ the variety of brownie bites. Quick, easy and yummy is my favorite way to bake!

aimee October 19, 2012 at 2:21 am

Thank you Ashley!!! I’m loving all the features on Word Press…just so much work getting everything in order!

Karyn - Pint Sized Baker October 19, 2012 at 2:16 am

4 kids!! Wow! How do you find the time to bake and blog much less go to the bathroom? The site looks great and the treats look WONDERFUL!

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos October 19, 2012 at 3:00 am

Looking lovely around here, Aimee!! And the brownie bites….I could go for a handful of them right about now :)

Heather @French Press October 19, 2012 at 3:38 am

LOVE the brownies and LOVE LOVE LOVE the new place:)

sally @ sallys baking addiction October 19, 2012 at 11:28 am

AIMEE! I love love love your new site! It looks so clean and organized (your old site was fab too,don’t get me wrong!). It’s gorgeous. So simple and clean. LOVE it all. And the brownie bites.. I swear by bite sized chocolate treats! Love the ones with pb cups and sprinkles :)

Jessica@AKitchenAddiction October 19, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Just thought I’d tell you again that I love the new site! :)

Anna @ Hidden Ponies October 19, 2012 at 3:46 pm

The site is beautiful, and these brownies bites look deliciously addicting!

Averie @ Averie Cooks October 19, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Aimee your new site is GORGEOUS!!! OMG!!!

I was just here yesterday re-looking at the pumpkin coffee cake & it’s transformed and it’s beautiful!

congrats!

and love these brownie bites!

Cassie | Bake Your Day October 19, 2012 at 7:52 pm

The site is so great Aimee! Hope you enjoying WP!!

carrian October 19, 2012 at 8:57 pm

OH!! Stop tempting me!!! Still loving those apple nachos ps. MMMMMM

The Squishy Monster October 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Oooh, what decadence! My fave has got to me with the Pumpkin Kisses…I didn’t even know there was such a thing!

Pretend Chef October 26, 2012 at 8:27 pm