Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge

by aimee @ shugarysweets on October 3, 2013

I took 2 Ingredient fudge to a new level using Duncan Hines Mint Chocolate frosting creations, vanilla frosting and white chocolate. Seriously, the easiest fudge recipe around, with so many flavor possibilities!

Easy, two ingredient chocolate mint fudge!

Grab your cup of coffee and sit down for a minute. I’ve got a long one here today. Not the recipe. Nope, that’s easy! If you’re only here to get the recipe…scroll way down.

But, if you like me, if we’re friends, stick around. Two weeks ago you may have noticed my instagram cluttered with fabulous food photos and other Duncan Hines shout outs!

I was so fortunate to get the opportunity to check out the Duncan Hines test kitchen in New Jersey.

duncanhines1

A group of bloggers, trip giveaway winners and baking contest winners were all invited to spend a weekend at the test kitchen. I can only speak for myself when I say, I’m stuffed, still.

duncanhines-2

Okay, actually, I wanted to say, I walked away with so many useful tips, tricks and recipes! And a little inside information about new products not even on the market yet (but I swore a special oath that I wouldn’t talk of those products….yet)!

duncanhines-3

Duncan Hines treated this group like celebrities, royalty even! Heck, they had a red carpet #sweetstars entrance! Cool, yes?

duncanhines-4

Oh, and my hotel room was HUGE. And it was all mine. After spending three weeks on a road trip with my family, crammed into one hotel room, it was a luxury to enjoy this room (and the tv, and the huge bed, and the bathroom) ALL. BY. MYSELF.

Thank you DUNCAN HINES for the fun weekend, filled with lots of food and friends!

Now…onto the fudge.

Easy, two ingredient chocolate mint fudge!

I make fudge quite often. But I’ve never tried 2 ingredient fudge before. So I thought I would give it a try.

Seriously, not sure why it took me so long, but the possibilities are cramming my brain. Today’s mint chocolate chip version was exceptionally tasty!

And easy. I mentioned how easy this fudge is to make, right? Only takes minutes to whip it together. Chill, cut and enjoy!

Connect with Shugary Sweets!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | instagram | Bloglovin’

Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge

Rating: 51

Prep Time: 1 hour

Yield: 36 pieces

• 1 container (16oz) vanilla frosting
  • 1 pkt Mint Chocolate Duncan Hines frosting creations flavor packet
  • 12oz White chocolate morsels
  • 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels

1. In a double boiler over one inch of boiling water, mix frosting with white chocolate chips and mint chocolate packet. Whisk until smooth.
  2. Spread fudge mixture into a parchment paper lined 9inch square baking dish. Sprinkle immediately with mini morsels.
  3. Refrigerate for one hour. Cut and enjoy.
  4. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.

I love using Duncan Hines Frosting creations flavor packets in other recipes!

chocolate-mint-brownies

Chocolate Mint Brownies

chocolate-mint-pretzel-bites-7

Chocolate Mint Pretzel Bites

**This is a sponsored post on behalf of Duncan Hines. I am part of the Passionate Blogger campaign. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.**

Sharee October 3, 2013 at 8:34 pm

AWESOME! I LOVE your recipes and I just want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for sharing your wonderful Talents and Skills with your Fans. Please keep up the Great Work and continue to Inspire and Delight. God Bless. -Sharee

Chandra@The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen October 3, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Oh what a wonderful trip that was!!! I am amazed at that hotel room! Also Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream so I am in love with this fudge!!
Chandra@The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen recently posted..Caramel Apple Cinnamon RollsMy Profile

Tahnycooks October 3, 2013 at 9:54 pm

I’m loving how simple this recipe is considering I just posted a cake that is just the opposite! (So, worth it though!) Love the color of this fudge too! Mint chocolate chip is my M-I-L’s, can’t wait to surprise her with this!!

Super jealous and happy you had such a great time at Duncan Hines! Looks like a blast!
Tahnycooks recently posted..Pumpkin Pecan Toffee Cake {with caramel cream cheese frosting}My Profile

Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen October 4, 2013 at 1:12 am

2 ingredient fudge sounds amazing! And you girls all looked like you had so much fun!! :)
Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen recently posted..Apple Cupcakes Maple Cream Cheese FrostingMy Profile

Jamie@Milk 'n' Cookies October 4, 2013 at 6:53 am

I’ve never tried 2-ingredient fudge, but now I’m intrigued. And your mint chocolate chip version looks fantastic. Mint chocolate chip has always been one of my favorite flavors, so I’m sure I would love this.
Jamie@Milk ‘n’ Cookies recently posted..Skinny Garlic Parmesan FriesMy Profile

Abbie October 4, 2013 at 9:07 am

mmmm, mint chocolate chip is my favorite. This fudge looks awesome!
Abbie recently posted..swooning over.My Profile

Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life October 4, 2013 at 9:52 am

Haha, I would be in heaven with a hotel room like that, too! It looks like so much fun and its been a blast reading all of the bloggers different posts. Wow, I have not seen such green fudge in my life! Its so pretty and would definitely make a statement at parties. What a great way to use the frosting creations!
Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life recently posted..Things I’m Loving This Week #3My Profile

debb lavoie October 4, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I love your recipes,,and ypur website ! Thank you so much for bringing us great recipes. The love and care you take shows.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust October 4, 2013 at 9:20 pm

It was so much fun to hang with you! And this fudge – to die for!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted..Banana Bread Coffee CakeMy Profile

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain October 7, 2013 at 4:39 pm

My bf and I drive past that Sheraton all the time! Who knew they were hosting awesome bloggers and divulgling in sweet secrets?! I should snoop around there more often. ;) Looks like tons of fun though and this fudge looks incredibly amazing! 2 Ingredient Fudge?! That’s dangerously simple. :D
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain recently posted..Coconut Curried Cauliflower SoupMy Profile

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life October 8, 2013 at 2:02 pm

I do love a good 2 ingredient fudge!!! It was such a blast to share this weekend trip with you!!! We need to do that more often :-)
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..Caramel Pumpkin Spice PopcornMy Profile

Nutmeg Nanny October 8, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Oh yum! I love fudge, especially mint-fudge :) very excited to try this!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Cuban SandwichMy Profile

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) October 9, 2013 at 11:29 am

It looks like SUCH an amazing time! And this fudge looks so pretty and tastyyyyy
Kayle (The Cooking Actress) recently posted..Roasted Skillet PotatoesMy Profile

shelly (cookies and cups) October 9, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Thanks for the link up! Had such a great time that weekend…your room was bigger than mine!
shelly (cookies and cups) recently posted..Brookie CookiesMy Profile