“Best of” Shugary Sweets 2013- Fan Favorites

by aimee @ shugarysweets on December 27, 2013

So today I’ve got the top 15 recipes published in 2013. These are based upon the most pageviews this year! Shockingly, I’ve got 5 savory dishes in the top ten. I guess you guys want more dinner idea?!?!

Before I count them down, I just want to THANK YOU all for visiting and sharing and most of all making these recipes! My little blog will celebrate 3 years this spring, and I couldn’t have done it with out all of you!

Be sure as you head into the new year, you follow me!! I know you want to see behind the scenes…check out my instagram!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | Bloglovin’

Best recipes from 2013 including Reese's Dip, homemade peppermint patties, gouda mac and cheese and MUCH MORE!!

To save this collection, pin the image above. Otherwise, click on the link below each photo (below) to take you to the recipe and save from there!

layered-chicken-taco-salad-

chicken-broccoli-pot-pie-soup-2

4. Chicken Pot Pie Soup

lasagna-soup-

3. Lasagna Soup

thin-mint-puppy-chow-4

2. Thin Mint Puppy Chow

And the number one, most popular recipe on my blog this year is……

peanutbutterdip

1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip

Tracey December 27, 2013 at 7:09 am

All of your recipes are amazing!! I would add all of your fudge as well!!

aimee @ shugarysweets December 27, 2013 at 7:11 am

Awww thanks Tracey!! Happy New Year :)

Lyuba@willcookforsmiles December 27, 2013 at 8:24 am

I knew it ;)
I knew it was the Reese’s dip, it just had to be!
I absolutely love your soup as well! All are great :)
Lyuba@willcookforsmiles recently posted..Sumbitches: Peanut Butter Chocolate & Caramel CookiesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 27, 2013 at 8:36 am

It won by a long shot! Well over 200K pageview lead :) Happy New Year Lyuba!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..“Best of” Shugary Sweets 2013- Fan FavoritesMy Profile

Lyuba@willcookforsmiles December 27, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Happy New Year to you too!
Lyuba@willcookforsmiles recently posted..Best of Will Cook For Smiles:Top 15 Recipes of 2013My Profile

Liz S. December 27, 2013 at 9:27 am

Excellent recipe roundup!

So glad I discovered your blog a few months ago – especially since you’re a fellow Ohioan! I’m an east sider :)

Wishing you an early happy new year!

aimee @ shugarysweets December 27, 2013 at 9:49 am

I’m so glad you found me too! Thanks for following Liz! Happy New Year :)

Averie @ Averie Cooks December 27, 2013 at 9:40 am

Thanks for sharing your list and top posts! I did mine today too and I always love seeing what was popular on everyone else’s blog. I hope you have an amazing 2014, Aimee! The thing about this post is that two things really stand out – peanut butter and cheese are in almost all the top posts. In my posts b/c I dont do that much savory, PB is in more than half of them and 75% also contain chocolate :) People love their PB, chocolate (and cheese!)

marcie December 27, 2013 at 10:59 am

From sweet to savory, you’ve always got something I love, Aimee! Congrats on a great year, and happy 2014!
marcie recently posted..Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mocha CupcakesMy Profile

Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness December 27, 2013 at 11:32 am

Oh my goodness girl, these all look to die for! Those fluffernutter krispie treats, gouda and bacon mac n’ cheese and thin mint puppy chow are on my “get in my face now” list. Maybe even in one day ’cause I don’t think I can wait to make ‘em all! Yum!
Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness recently posted..Larb Gai Lettuce Wraps {Low Carb, GF, Low Fat, High Protein & Low Calorie}My Profile

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet December 27, 2013 at 11:46 am

Fabulous list, Amiee! Cheers to many more delicious recipes in 2014!!
Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet recently posted..Peppermint Candy Cane Bundt Cake RecipeMy Profile

Julianne @ Beyond Frosting December 27, 2013 at 11:55 am

Great roundup Aimee! I always enjoy seeing everyone’s top recipes of the year. And a roundup post include! Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year!
Julianne @ Beyond Frosting recently posted..Mimosa French ToastMy Profile

Renee@ Two in the Kitchen December 27, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I would agree with the top pick. That Peanut butter cookie dough dip looks amazing!!! Though I could also go for a bowl of that Chicken pot pie soup!! Happy New Year!!!
Renee@ Two in the Kitchen recently posted..Pork Picadillo EmpanadasMy Profile

Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent December 27, 2013 at 5:15 pm

All of these recipes look fantastic! What a fun year you had…can’t wait to see what you have planned for 2014 :)
Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent recently posted..Most Popular Posts of 2013My Profile

Cundi December 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Your Reese’s dip was the first recipe I ever made from any blog. You started me on a long and delicious adventure. Thanks, and Happy New Year.

Jeanie December 27, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I’m thinking about doing a list like this for my own blogs, but when I look at my pageviews, it only shows “month” and then “all time,” and then only 10 (not all of them). Do you use Blogger? Thanks.
Jeanie recently posted..True Love Dates by Debra K. FiletaMy Profile

Julie @ This Gal Cooks December 27, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Everything looks amazing, Aimee! I think my fav is that Gouda Mac n Cheese. But then I see that Reese’s dip and I can’t decide! So glad to have found your blog via OBC. Hope you have a great New Years! :)
Julie @ This Gal Cooks recently posted..Easy Paleo Chili RecipeMy Profile

DessertForTwo December 28, 2013 at 10:00 pm

I think I’ve made your lasagna soup at least a dozen times! It’s sooo good! I agree-more dinners. Although, I so love all of your desserts, too! :)
DessertForTwo recently posted..Dinner for Two: French Onion SoupMy Profile

Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life December 29, 2013 at 10:19 am

That pb dip deserves number one! But I have to confess, I love the pumpkin pie dip:) You’ve got an incredible round up here! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Ala December 29, 2013 at 5:37 pm

An awesome round-up to round out the year–I always have favorites bookmarked from your blog in case of last-minute recipe emergencies. Happy holidays and new year!
Ala recently posted..No-Molasses Gingerbread Cutout CookiesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 30, 2013 at 9:24 pm

You’re too sweet! Happy New Year!

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain December 30, 2013 at 11:02 am

Oh man those stuffed peppers – they still haunt my dreams! THEY WERE SO GOOD AIMEE OMG! I absolutely love reading your posts and can’t wait to see what you whip up in 2014! Happy Early New Year! :D
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain recently posted..Nutella Thumbprint CookiesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 30, 2013 at 9:19 pm

So glad you enjoy the stuffed peppers Jess! Thanks so much for all your sweet and FUNNY comments this year! Happy New Year!!

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon December 30, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I’m gaining weight just looking at this list! I love them all! Can’t wait to see what you post in 2014! Happy New Year!
Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon recently posted..Top 10 Recipes of 2013My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 30, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Thank you Lisa! I’m so glad I got the opportunity to meet you this year!! Happy New Year friend!

Gloria // Simply Gloria December 30, 2013 at 9:13 pm

I am in love with everything you always put out, Aimee! You are just amazing. I love all of these that have made the fave list from everyone…because I would have picked them, too!
Gloria // Simply Gloria recently posted..Top Ten Recipes 2013My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 30, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Oh Gloria, you’re too sweet! Thanks for all the support this year, every comment brings a smile to my face! Happy New Year!

Carla December 30, 2013 at 9:54 pm

I’m not surprised at all by your number 1 cookie dough dip. Funny we both have our chicken pot pie soups in the top 10 ;) Happy New Year, Aimee!
Carla recently posted..Top 10 Recipes of 2013My Profile

Tamara Coleman January 6, 2014 at 12:01 am

I can see why these were fan favorites because it all looks so amazing! Happy New Year!! :)
Tamara Coleman recently posted..Best Damn Prime Rib RecipeMy Profile