50+ Skinny Treats

by aimee @ shugarysweets on January 11, 2014

No need to sacrifice healthy eating to satisfy that sweet tooth! I’ve got over 50 ideas for your next sweets craving that won’t make you break out the stretchy pants!

Over 50 skinny and healthy treat recipes that will satisfy your next sweet tooth craving!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca –

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Jade @ Bits & Bobs January 11, 2014 at 11:00 am

When you enjoy baking, it’s always good to have some ‘skinny’ alternatives. I’ve never tried any baked recipes that are better for you but there are a few on this list that I like the look of and many well give a try. Thanks!
:-)
Jade @ Bits & Bobs recently posted..Recipe: Ginger BiscuitsMy Profile

Averie @ Averie Cooks January 11, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Thanks Becca & Aimee for including my Skinny 100-Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Mix! You have a great compilation here – perfect for all those Resolutions!
Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..Dark Chocolate Chunk and Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate CookiesMy Profile

julia January 11, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Love this collection of skinny treats!! I am always looking for healthier snack ideas that still satisfy my cravings!
julia recently posted..40 Delicious Smoothie RecipesMy Profile

Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent January 11, 2014 at 8:49 pm

These all look so delicious!Thanks for sharing :)
Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent recently posted..Slow Cooker Chicken StroganoffMy Profile

Heather @ French Press January 11, 2014 at 10:58 pm

we love skinny this time of year :) thanks so much for including me in such a great collection
Heather @ French Press recently posted..Buffalo Style Baked Potato ChipsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 13, 2014 at 2:30 pm

You’re quite welcome :)

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon January 12, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Skinny baking is perfect this time of year! Thanks for including us in this tasty round up!
Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon recently posted..Salmon with Spinach and Tomato OrzoMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 13, 2014 at 2:30 pm

You’re welcome :)

Sylvia January 12, 2014 at 3:36 pm

I am so in need of these skinny sweets right now. My husband and I usually continue the holiday bad habits till after his Jan. birthday. Well, that’s past now and it’s time to get back on the healthy track. Now….. which one to make first? You sure don’t make it easy. They all look so delicious.
Sylvia recently posted..Baked Chicken Breast Veggie StackMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 13, 2014 at 2:28 pm

So many choices, so little time!!! ENJOY.

DessertForTwo January 13, 2014 at 8:06 am

I’m all over that easy lemon ice cream and banana split in a jar! Genius!
DessertForTwo recently posted..Comment on Balsamic Berries and Cream by Aimee @ ShugarySweetsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 13, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Thanks girl, I’ve been eyeing those as well :)

Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness January 13, 2014 at 8:18 am

I’ll take two of everything on this list girl!
Love this little round up…everything looks deeeeeevine..and it’s skinny? Yes puhlease!
Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness recently posted..Paleo Honey & Pecan Banana Bread {Gluten Free, No Refined Sugar, Vegetarian}My Profile

Michele @ Flavor Mosaic January 13, 2014 at 8:21 am

What a fantastic collection of guilt-free desserts! Thank you for sharing1 I want some of that Frozen Hot Chocolate! Yum!
Michele @ Flavor Mosaic recently posted..Spicy Corn Chowder LightMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 13, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Oh I know, that frozen hot cocoa is on my mind too!!!

Abbie @ Needs Salt January 13, 2014 at 10:30 am

This is such a great round-up! Fabulous for starting off the new year right. :)
Abbie @ Needs Salt recently posted..super chunky honey spice granola.My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 13, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Thanks Abbie, I agree :)

Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik January 13, 2014 at 11:54 am

Thanks for all of these! Pinning :)
Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik recently posted..Peanut Butter Heart Blossom CookiesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 13, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Thanks Sarah :)

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain January 14, 2014 at 12:55 pm

if i eat all the skinny treats in one sitting, are they still “skinny”? ;) I bet they still are….
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain recently posted..Will Be Back in One WeekMy Profile

Ruthie January 20, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Thank you so much for including some of my recipes in this delicious round up! Everything looks delightful :) xoxo~ Ruthie http://www.whatscookingwithruthie.com
Ruthie recently posted..Slow Cooker Lumberjack ChiliMy Profile

Nutmeg Nanny January 22, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Oh wow, what a list! They all look so decadent, I’d never guess they’re skinny!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Spicy Penne alla Vodka {11 piece Anolon Cookware Giveway}My Profile

Jane February 4, 2014 at 11:37 pm

I love all of these ideas! Can’t wait to test them out