50+ Skinny Dinner & Snack Ideas

by Becca on January 1, 2014

Start the New Year off right by eating healthy. This is a great list of over 50 dinner and snack ideas that won’t make you pull out your stretchy pants!

50+ Healthy and Skinny Dinner and Snack ideas!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca -

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness January 1, 2014 at 7:44 am

Love all these round ups lately! All of these look like great ideas for my weekly menu rotations…I need the spaghetti squash alfredo. Hello delicious!
Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness recently posted..Sweet ‘N Sour Bacon Wrapped Pineapple {GF, Low Calorie & Low Fat}My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 1, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Thanks Taylor, I am selfish, I love having them all rounded up for my own reference!! Happy New Year!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..50+ Skinny Dinner & Snack IdeasMy Profile

Jade @ Bits & Bobs January 1, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Compiling posts like these are great – they prove to be great inspiration. Something I’ll need in the new year with one of my resolutions being ‘master a new home cooked meal’.
:-)
Jade @ Bits & Bobs recently posted..First Book Of The Year – 2014!My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 1, 2014 at 8:19 pm

You can do it! I love that resolution :)

Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent January 1, 2014 at 3:50 pm

All of these recipes look just too delicious, and perfect for all those New Years resolutions.
Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent recently posted..Cheese FondueMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Thanks Laura, Happy New Year!!

Kammie @Sensual Appeal January 1, 2014 at 3:57 pm

These are fantastic! I’m checking out a lot of these recipes. Thanks for the roundup :) Love these.
Kammie @Sensual Appeal recently posted..What is the biggest lesson you learned in 2013?My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Thanks Kammie, hope you find some recipes you enjoy!!

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon January 1, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Thanks for including so many of our recipes in this fabulous round up! Can’t wait to try some of the other ones….the new year is the perfect time to try new foods!
Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon recently posted..Top 10 Recipes of 2013My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

You’re quite welcome, I’m so glad to have found you and your blog this year :)

Julianne @ Beyond Frosting January 1, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Thanks for sharing some awesome ideas Aimee! Makes the “getting healthy” a little less difficult, I don’t have to search long and hard to find something I like! Happy New Years to you!
Julianne @ Beyond Frosting recently posted..No-Bake White Chocolate Mimosa CheesecakeMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 2, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Happy New Years to you Julianne!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Skinny Pumpkin Energy BitesMy Profile

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious January 3, 2014 at 2:34 am

Amazing round-up! I want it all! And thanks so much for linking my recipes – you’re the best :)
Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious recently posted..Skinny Taco DipMy Profile

Christie - Food Done Light January 4, 2014 at 9:40 am

What a wonderful round up, perfect for this time of year. Thanks so much for including my recipes. I can’ wait to try some of these other ones.
Christie – Food Done Light recently posted..Clean Eating Recipe Round UpMy Profile

Anna January 6, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I absolutely love your pictures!!!
Anna recently posted..Chives Prosciutto RollsMy Profile

Nutmeg Nanny January 6, 2014 at 6:58 pm

All of this looks so delicious, but the stuffed bell peppers really caught my eye! Yum!

Amber February 20, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Where are the recipes?? I can’t seem to find them…

Cookin Canuck March 19, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Holy cow! What an awesome round-up of recipes, Amy. This is going straight onto my Facebook page today.
Cookin Canuck recently posted..Low-Fat Greek Chicken Salad Wrap RecipeMy Profile

Cookin Canuck March 19, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I just totally misspelled your name, didn’t I? I’m sorry about that…AIMEE!!!

aimee @ shugarysweets March 21, 2014 at 9:04 am

Haha, no worries!! Thanks for sharing :)

Andrea Cole May 3, 2014 at 9:37 pm

So much delicousness all on one page. So many of these I want to try.
Andrea Cole recently posted..Homemade Face Mask for Oily SkinMy Profile

Evelyn @ Young Hip Fit June 27, 2014 at 6:17 pm

WOW. So many great ones to choose from. Think I’ll give the oatmeal chocolate chip bars first. I’ve had problems getting oatmeal to setup right in the past but I’m going to get it one of these days I swear.
Evelyn @ Young Hip Fit recently posted..Log Books and Progress Pictures: The Fitness Secret WeaponsMy Profile