50+ Skinny Dinner & Snack Ideas

Start the New Year off right by eating healthy. This is a great list of over 50 dinner and snack ideas that won’t make you pull out your stretchy pants!

50+ Healthy and Skinny Dinner and Snack ideas!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca –

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

25 Responses to “50+ Skinny Dinner & Snack Ideas”

1. posted Jan 1, 2014 at 7:44 am

Love all these round ups lately! All of these look like great ideas for my weekly menu rotations…I need the spaghetti squash alfredo. Hello delicious!

• posted Jan 1, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Thanks Taylor, I am selfish, I love having them all rounded up for my own reference!! Happy New Year!

2. posted Jan 1, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Compiling posts like these are great – they prove to be great inspiration. Something I’ll need in the new year with one of my resolutions being ‘master a new home cooked meal’.
    :-)

3. posted Jan 1, 2014 at 3:50 pm

All of these recipes look just too delicious, and perfect for all those New Years resolutions.

4. posted Jan 1, 2014 at 3:57 pm

These are fantastic! I’m checking out a lot of these recipes. Thanks for the roundup :) Love these.

• posted Jan 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Thanks Kammie, hope you find some recipes you enjoy!!

5. posted Jan 1, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Thanks for including so many of our recipes in this fabulous round up! Can’t wait to try some of the other ones….the new year is the perfect time to try new foods!

• posted Jan 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

You’re quite welcome, I’m so glad to have found you and your blog this year :)

6. posted Jan 1, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Thanks for sharing some awesome ideas Aimee! Makes the “getting healthy” a little less difficult, I don’t have to search long and hard to find something I like! Happy New Years to you!

7. posted Jan 3, 2014 at 2:34 am

Amazing round-up! I want it all! And thanks so much for linking my recipes – you’re the best :)

8. posted Jan 4, 2014 at 9:40 am

What a wonderful round up, perfect for this time of year. Thanks so much for including my recipes. I can’ wait to try some of these other ones.

9. posted Jan 6, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I absolutely love your pictures!!!

10. posted Jan 6, 2014 at 6:58 pm

All of this looks so delicious, but the stuffed bell peppers really caught my eye! Yum!

11. Amber
    posted Feb 20, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Where are the recipes?? I can’t seem to find them…

12. posted Mar 19, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Holy cow! What an awesome round-up of recipes, Amy. This is going straight onto my Facebook page today.

13. posted Mar 19, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I just totally misspelled your name, didn’t I? I’m sorry about that…AIMEE!!!

14. posted May 3, 2014 at 9:37 pm

So much delicousness all on one page. So many of these I want to try.

15. Pingback: Cool Links For Cool People | Authors Winter Wonderland

16. posted Jun 27, 2014 at 6:17 pm

WOW. So many great ones to choose from. Think I’ll give the oatmeal chocolate chip bars first. I’ve had problems getting oatmeal to setup right in the past but I’m going to get it one of these days I swear.

17. Pingback: 02 Regainers regaining control, and relosing - Page 7 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community 100 lb. Club

18. Pingback: May Day May Day Challenge - Page 25 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community 300+ Club