50+ Kid Friendly Summer Snacks

by Becca on June 8, 2014

Looking for some delicious treats for the kids this summer? This list of over 50+ kid friendly recipe ideas will leave you hungry! And I’m pretty sure the adults will love these as much of the kids!

50+ Kid friendly summer snacks: a great list of delicious treats for kids (and adults!!)

Loading InLinkz ...

Shugary Sweet Pic

Join Becca –

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

How to Philosophize with Cake June 8, 2014 at 8:01 am

Everything looks great! Love the idea of a “pot of fruit” rainbow with lemon cheesecake dip–I think anyone would love that! :)
How to Philosophize with Cake recently posted..Peanut butter chocolate cookie dough-studded dark cocoa brownies with candied almond crust, banana pudding swirls, and hazelnut chocolate drizzle, plus sprinklesMy Profile

Librarian Lavender June 8, 2014 at 8:11 am

All of those snacks look mouth watering! Thanks so much for sharing, I will definitely try some of the recipes!
Librarian Lavender recently posted..Facts about the writer of Librarian LavenderMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 8, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Thank you!

Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent June 8, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Love all of these recipes, they look so delicious! I think that they are kid and adult friendly :)
Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent recently posted..Smore Ice CreamMy Profile

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction June 10, 2014 at 2:06 pm

So many great snack ideas! Thanks for including me!
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction recently posted..Easy Pesto Tortellini SaladMy Profile

Becca from ItsYummi! June 13, 2014 at 8:44 pm

What a great round up! Thanks so much for sharing my recipe!
Becca from ItsYummi! recently posted..Recipe for Gluten Free Blueberry Oatmeal CookiesMy Profile

Jill Rogat June 14, 2014 at 7:57 pm

After next week, my kids will be home for the summer and constantly looking for something to nosh on. These are some great choices – those baked mozzarella sticks look yummy.

david barker June 18, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Three months ago, I decided to switch to healthier food choices. One of my friends recommended Luke’s Organic Chips and Crackers and I decided to give them a try. I must say, they are the best organic snacks I’ve ever had. My favorite is the brown rice chips (tastes better than it sounds) and my 4yr old loves the sea salt crackers. You can purchase them from our local Costco here in San Jose, CA or visit http://www.lukesorganic.com to find a retailer near you.