50+ Kid Friendly Summer Snacks

Looking for some delicious treats for the kids this summer? This list of over 50+ kid friendly recipe ideas will leave you hungry! And I’m pretty sure the adults will love these as much of the kids!

50+ Kid friendly summer snacks: a great list of delicious treats for kids (and adults!!)

Loading InLinkz ...

Shugary Sweet Pic

Join Becca –

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

9 Responses to “50+ Kid Friendly Summer Snacks”

1. posted Jun 8, 2014 at 8:01 am

Everything looks great! Love the idea of a “pot of fruit” rainbow with lemon cheesecake dip–I think anyone would love that! :)

2. posted Jun 8, 2014 at 8:11 am

All of those snacks look mouth watering! Thanks so much for sharing, I will definitely try some of the recipes!

3. posted Jun 8, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Love all of these recipes, they look so delicious! I think that they are kid and adult friendly :)

4. posted Jun 10, 2014 at 2:06 pm

So many great snack ideas! Thanks for including me!

5. posted Jun 13, 2014 at 8:44 pm

What a great round up! Thanks so much for sharing my recipe!

6. posted Jun 14, 2014 at 7:57 pm

After next week, my kids will be home for the summer and constantly looking for something to nosh on. These are some great choices – those baked mozzarella sticks look yummy.

7. Pingback: . link love 6/15 . - . running with spoons .

8. david barker
    posted Jun 18, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Three months ago, I decided to switch to healthier food choices. One of my friends recommended Luke’s Organic Chips and Crackers and I decided to give them a try. I must say, they are the best organic snacks I’ve ever had. My favorite is the brown rice chips (tastes better than it sounds) and my 4yr old loves the sea salt crackers. You can purchase them from our local Costco here in San Jose, CA or visit http://www.lukesorganic.com to find a retailer near you.