Honey Orange Glazed Pork

by aimee @ shugarysweets on June 12, 2014

Want a delicious dinner idea? How about making this Honey Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin?

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’

Honey Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins: delicious, juicy pork tenderloin for dinner with only 5 minute prep!

You all have been so sweet. The emails. The comments on my blog. We are less than three weeks away from our big move to Illinois, and you all still come here. Waiting for recipes.

I’m trying to keep up with everything! And you, my readers, are still being patient!

In my crazy hectic life, I decided to get a jump on some of my recipe creating. Normally if I’m making sweets and treats, or even breakfast goodies, I get it done during the day while kids are at school and the hubby is at work.

Of course with summer in full swing, things are a little different. And I wanted to make sure I had some fresh content for you all while I was living out of boxes. Of course I’m assuming I’ll actually PACK said boxes.

So I did what many food bloggers do.

I made a dinner recipe right smack in the middle of the day.

I figured we can reheat it for dinner later that evening. I know. I’m a horrible person. I vowed I would never make a dinner recipe during the day and serve my family leftovers. But it gets worse.

I never served this delicious meal for dinner. It sat in my refrigerator for about a week until I went to put something in my outdoor refrigerator and I noticed this plate of food wrapped in foil.

In my crazy brain, I forgot I had made dinner earlier that day. So I prepared another dinner for the family that evening. And another the next day. And so on.

My lack of memory in no way reflects on how delicious this meal was though. Trust me. I enjoyed it thoroughly for lunch that day! Just follow me on instagram and you would see stuff like that. I’m totally interesting, haha!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Pinterest | instagram | Bloglovin’

Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the     button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorited” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!

Honey Orange Glazed Pork

Yield: serves 4-6

• 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 lb each)
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 Tbsp soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup orange marmalade

1. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, water and orange marmalade. Place the pork tenderloins in a baking dish (I used a 13x9). Pour marinade over pork.
  2. Bake in a 350 degree oven, uncovered, for about 45-55 minutes. Use a baster to add juices about halfway through cooking. Slice and serve.

Pork Tenderloin is great for other dinner recipes too:

chipotle-pork-tenderloin-2

Chipotle Pork Tenderloin with a creamy cilantro lime sauce!

pork-tenderloin

Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin….another delicious dinner idea, made in the slow cooker!

slow-cooker-root-beer-pork-3

Another slow cooker recipe: Root Beer Pulled Pork

Ashton June 12, 2014 at 8:22 am

A) I’m totally making this STAT. omg.
B) Bless your sweet heart. Moving is such a beast!!!! Just get through it any way you can, and it’ll be over soon!!! Chin up!
Ashton recently posted..New York Style CheesecakeMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 12, 2014 at 10:54 am

Thanks Ashton! Knowing you survived helps :) Now if I can get rid of this flu, life would be easier ;(
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Honey Orange Glazed PorkMy Profile

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon June 12, 2014 at 9:36 am

Glad I’m not the only one who does that! Always looking for new pork recipes- love this flavor combo!
Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon recently posted..Classic Wedge SaladMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 12, 2014 at 10:54 am

Thanks so much :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Honey Orange Glazed PorkMy Profile

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet June 12, 2014 at 11:46 am

Moving can be so crazy at time, it is hard to find the time to eat! This looks amazing and I hope it all goes well with you guys!
Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted..Berry Oreo Yogurt PopsiclesMy Profile

Matt June 12, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Absolutely love the flavors in this!!
Matt recently posted..Breakfast PizzaMy Profile

The Husband June 12, 2014 at 1:20 pm

What, no one feels sorry for the husband ?!?! The man who never even knew this delicious meal was sitting there waiting for him, just out of reach?!?!

I think you, as readers of my wonderful wife’s blog, should encourage her to make this again! I will report back how wonderful it (and she) was.

Signed,
The Husband

P.S. Hope you feel better soon sweetie. Love you!

aimee @ shugarysweets June 16, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Love you honey :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Chocolate Peanut Butter BiscottiMy Profile

Lindsay Ann @ Lindasy Ann Bakes June 12, 2014 at 1:52 pm

oooo, yum! Kinda remonds my of a mix between orange chicken and the pork and peaches my mom made when I was a kid. Must run to market asap! I know what is for dinner tonight!!

aimee @ shugarysweets June 16, 2014 at 9:44 pm

I hope you try it and love it!!

Librarian Lavender June 12, 2014 at 4:13 pm

This looks really delicious! It’s too bad some of it never got eaten! Moving is crazy, it’s always such a chaotic time. Good luck!
Librarian Lavender recently posted..New Books!My Profile

Chloe @ foodlikecake June 12, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Mmm, looks good!

Sues June 13, 2014 at 1:17 am

I would SO do something like that, too. But it’s a shame because this looks so, so delicious!!
Sues recently posted..Thai Quinoa Salad with Peanut DressingMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 16, 2014 at 9:44 pm

It WAS delicious. I’m not even sure how I forgot I made it…

marcie June 13, 2014 at 10:30 am

This pork looks so juicy and flavorful! This meal would make some very happy campers in my house. Good luck with your big move!
marcie recently posted..Healthier Fresh Apricot Coconut Muffins {Farmer’s Market Friday}My Profile

Melanie | Melanie Makes June 13, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Hope the packing is going as smooth as something as dreadful as packing can go!
Melanie | Melanie Makes recently posted..Grilled Barbecue Bacon Meatloaf SandwichMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 16, 2014 at 9:45 pm

Packing? Oh yeah, I need to start that!!!

plasterer bristol July 14, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Yummy looking for some new pork recipes, looks delicious, thanks for sharing.

Simon