Patriotic Berrylicious Fudge

by aimee @ shugarysweets on June 25, 2014

Delicious fudge all decked out for the holiday! Patriotic Berrylicious Fudge needs to be at your 4th of July party!

**today’s recipe is sponsored by Kraft JET-PUFFED Marshmallows**

Be sure to sign up for new recipes in your email

Patriotic Berrylicious Fudge recipe is perfect for your holiday dessert table. Or enjoy for a unique baby shower treat!

I’m sure you’re not surprised that I’ve made fudge again! It’s quite possibly one of my favorite treats to make.

Well, along with marshmallow krispie treats. Do you know what the common denominator is in these two desserts?

Yep. Marshmallows!

And not any marshmallows….Kraft JET-PUFFED Marshmallows.

Creating the perfect fudge has a lot to do with starting with perfect ingredients. Ingredients you know and trust will give good results EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

That’s how I feel about Kraft JET-PUFFED Marshmallows. They stay soft and chewy in your krispie treats. And in fudge they help give it the soft texture you love to sink your teeth into!

In today’s fudge recipe I used several of my favorite Kraft JET-PUFFED products. I used the Marshmallow Creme in the base of this fudge recipe. But I also added some miniature marshmallows to the recipe. These gave the fudge a super soft place for your teeth to land as you take a bite!

And if that wasn’t enough marshmallows, each piece of fudge is garnished with an adorable Kraft JET-PUFFED StarMallows marshmallow.

Patriotic Berrylicious Fudge recipe is perfect for your holiday dessert table. Happy 4th of July!

Cute. Right?

Of course sprinkles were necessary too!

If you happen to be stumbling across today’s recipe in the middle of winter….these would be adorable for a baby shower too!

Connect with Kraft JET-PUFFED Marshmallows:

facebook | twitter | instagram| pinterest | Google+

Patriotic Berrylicious Fudge

Prep Time: 3 hours, 20 minutes

Yield: 64 bites

Bring on the summer fun! Delicious Patriotic Berrylicious Fudge made with Kraft Jet-Puffed Starmallows.

• 2 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 package (11oz) white chocolate morsels
  • 1 jar (7oz) Kraft JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
  • 1 box (3oz) berry blue gelatin mix
  • 1 cup Kraft JET_PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
  • 4 oz vanilla candy coating, melted
  • sprinkles
  • 64 Kraft JET-PUFFED StarMallows marshmallows

1. In a large mixing bowl, add white chocolate morsels and marshmallow creme. Set aside.
  2. Line an 8inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
  3. In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine granulated sugar, heavy cream, butter and salt. Mix ingredients with a spatula and continue to combine until mixture comes to a boil. Once mixture comes to a rolling boil, continue to stir constantly. Boil for a full 4 minutes. Remove from heat and pour over ingredients in mixing bowl.
  4. Using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, blend until smooth (about 1 minute). Remove about 1/3 of mixture and scoop it into a small bowl. To remaining fudge in mixing bowl, add gelatin mix and whisk until color is fully blended. Pour into prepared baking dish.
  5. To the remaining fudge mixture, fold in miniature marshmallows. Pour white fudge mixture over blue fudge. Place in refrigerator and cool for a about 3-4 hours, until set.
  6. Remove fudge from baking dish by lifting the parchment paper. Peel parchment off. Cut fudge into bite sized pieces, separating them slightly.
  7. Melt vanilla candy coating according to package directions. Pour candy coating into a small plastic bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle over bites of fudge. Immediately press Starmallow onto the top. Add sprinkles if desired. Store fudge in airtight container in refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY!

Disclaimer: Kraft Foods provided me with product for use in this post, and compensated me to create a recipe. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.

Mir June 25, 2014 at 7:27 am

This fudge is gorgeous! And cute. I can see this going first at a July 4th party!
Mir recently posted..Cinnamon Pecan Crunch BarsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 25, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Thank you Mir!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Patriotic Berrylicious FudgeMy Profile

Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness June 25, 2014 at 7:38 am

I don’t think I can wait until next week to make this fudge..it is SO ADORBS! I can’t even handle it.
But, I think my belly can! Pinned!

aimee @ shugarysweets June 25, 2014 at 5:54 pm

thanks for pinning Taylor :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Patriotic Berrylicious FudgeMy Profile

DessertForTwo June 25, 2014 at 7:48 am

This is cutest thing I’ve ever seen!! I can’t wait to bring this to a 4th of July party!
DessertForTwo recently posted..Comment on Coconut Snow by Laura @ Raise Your GardenMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 25, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Awww thanks girl :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Patriotic Berrylicious FudgeMy Profile

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon June 25, 2014 at 8:07 am

Perfect for the 4th of July! These are adorable, pinned!
Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon recently posted..Zucchini Feta FrittersMy Profile

Cookbook Queen June 25, 2014 at 8:09 am

Gorgeous!! So perfect for July 4th :)
Cookbook Queen recently posted..BareMinerals Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation ReviewMy Profile

Jamie | My Baking Addiction June 25, 2014 at 8:32 am

I am in love with this fudge, Aimee! So cute and just perfect for the 4th!
Jamie | My Baking Addiction recently posted..Salted Caramel S’moresMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 25, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Thanks Jamie :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Patriotic Berrylicious FudgeMy Profile

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction June 25, 2014 at 8:47 am

What a fun candy for July 4th!
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction recently posted..Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raspberry English MuffinsMy Profile

Christie - Food Done Light June 25, 2014 at 11:14 am

These are so unbelievably cute. They would be a huge hit at a July 4th party.
Christie – Food Done Light recently posted..Grilled Smoky Watermelon Salad with Dijon VinaigretteMy Profile

tanya June 25, 2014 at 12:36 pm

These looks amazing! They are so pretty too. I love anything in the Summer that has marshmallows in it :)
tanya recently posted..The Importance of Branding In HiringMy Profile

Kathleen-Gonna Want Seconds June 25, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Love this! Not only am I crazy about fudge, I love the cute factor in this recipe too!

aimee @ shugarysweets June 25, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Thank you! As a fellow crazy fudge lover, it’s even more delicious than it looks :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Patriotic Berrylicious FudgeMy Profile

Marly June 25, 2014 at 2:12 pm

I love the colors and creative ways to celebrate Fourth of July!
Marly recently posted..Lemon Poppyseed Baked DonutsMy Profile

Devin Norwood June 25, 2014 at 2:54 pm

These look so cute and amazing! I might just have to give these a try for the 4th!
Devin Norwood recently posted..Waiting on Wednesday [10]My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 25, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Do it. I double dog dare ya :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Patriotic Berrylicious FudgeMy Profile

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life June 25, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Such a fun and festive fudge!!! You know how much I adore all your cute fudge ideas!!! Love the extra marshmallows in and on this one!!!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..Cheesy Beef PaniniMy Profile

Jenn @ Deliciously Sprinkled June 25, 2014 at 8:21 pm

This fudge is super cute and perfect for the 4th of July next week! Pinned :)
Jenn @ Deliciously Sprinkled recently posted..Homemade Vanilla Ice CreamMy Profile

Rachel Cooks June 25, 2014 at 9:49 pm

This is so stinking fun!
Rachel Cooks recently posted..Vanilla Bean Yogurt Dip and Patriotic Fruit SkewersMy Profile

foodlikecake June 26, 2014 at 7:30 am

This fudge is so cute!
foodlikecake recently posted..Peanut Butter Chocolate CupcakesMy Profile

Ashton June 26, 2014 at 7:47 am

The fudge queen strikes again!! Pinned :)
Ashton recently posted..Strawberry Basil MuffinsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 26, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Hahaha. I love being a queen!! Thanks for pinning!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Patriotic Berrylicious FudgeMy Profile

Kelly @ Mostly Homemade Mom June 26, 2014 at 8:33 am

These are adorable treats for the 4th of July! Great for birthday parties, too – clever!
Kelly @ Mostly Homemade Mom recently posted..Show & Share Wednesday #85My Profile

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain June 26, 2014 at 3:50 pm

This fudge is so festive, Aimee! And no amount of marshmallows are too many marshmallows IMHO! :D
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain recently posted..Farmers’ Market Pasta SaladMy Profile

Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen June 27, 2014 at 1:14 pm

The berry flavor sounds amazing, I have never made fudge before, better get on it!

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 3:17 pm

What never? Oh girl you better get on it right now. NOW. GO!! :)

Amy Sullivan July 5, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Would this work with cherry/strawberry jello? There’s a baby shower for my sister-in-law in 2 weeks and she is having a girl and I think this would be ADORABLE (and one of the easier fudge recipes I’ve seen…no need for a candy thermometer!).

aimee @ shugarysweets July 6, 2014 at 12:10 am