Peanut Butter Banana Fudge

by aimee @ shugarysweets on June 27, 2014

Creamy Banana Fudge topped with peanut butter and sprinkles! Making delicious fudge can be done year round, and it’s always a great treat at potlucks too!

Be sure to sign up for email…new recipes in your inbox!

Peanut Butter Banana Fudge: creamy banana fudge topped with peanut butter. Seriously so good!

It’s no surprise I’ve created yet another fudge recipe. Right? Actually I have one more coming next week. It’s a fudge-a-palooza around here!

Actually, making fudge is so simple, and it’s a great treat for teacher gifts, hostess gifts, new moms, and potlucks!

Also, I would think a batch of this fudge is a great thing to give to a new neighbor.

We are just days away from our big move, and I’m so wishing I had a batch of this fudge to give to my movers. If I bribed them with fudge maybe they would be gentle on my furniture and boxes.

Speaking of boxes, having packed myself up, is it appropriate to apologize for how heavy I made some of the boxes. I clearly understand why people pay to have their stuff packed and moved. There is no way I would want to lift some of the boxes I packed.

I have one box of just chocolate. Yes. Chocolate. And it is so incredibly heavy I think when they read the name on the box they won’t believe me. They are going to think I put bricks in that box. But no. It’s just bags and bags of chocolate chips. I am a chocolate hoarder.

And the sprinkles. One box of just sprinkles. Crazy.

So, for that, my dear movers, I am sorry. And if I had anything left in my kitchen to cook with I totally would make you a batch of this fudge. But since we have been eating ramen noodles and mac and cheese for a week, I’m at a loss.

Go check out this recipe on Food Fanatic today!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Pinterest | instagram | Bloglovin’

Serene @ House of Yumm June 27, 2014 at 7:31 am

Is there any greater combo than banana and peanut butter?! And so funny, I just moved too, and I had a box of sprinkles! They didn’t let me pack my chocolate though..wasn’t allowed. I wanted to cry. Good luck with the move!
Serene @ House of Yumm recently posted..Patriotic Sugar Cookie CakeMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 7:58 am

I think I may just put the box of chocolate in one of our cars, for fear of it being one big melted mess on the truck! Either way…it’s going with me, LOL!!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Peanut Butter Banana FudgeMy Profile

Mallory Lanz June 27, 2014 at 7:46 am

You’re so creative when if comes to fudge, and peanut butter banana sounds amazing! Good luck with the move.
Mallory Lanz recently posted..No-Bake Cookie Butter CookiesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 7:59 am

Thank you Mallory. I seriously can’t stop my brain from thinking about the next flavor of fudge!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Peanut Butter Banana FudgeMy Profile

Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files June 27, 2014 at 7:49 am

I can’t wait till we move and have them all just blankly stare at me for all the collections of food props and random food collections! Maybe I can make this fudge to help with the overloads of chocolate!? Yum!
Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files recently posted..Fire Roasted Poblano & Corn SalsaMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 8:00 am

Yeah, I guess it’s a good thing, but I don’t have a ton of props. One cabinet of a few odds and ends and fabric. It’s more the crazy amount of baking supplies that I can’t part with :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Peanut Butter Banana FudgeMy Profile

Librarian Lavender June 27, 2014 at 7:52 am

I love caramel and this recipe looks great! Good luck with the move! And a box of chocolate is the best box in the world! I hope they will be careful with your treasure!
Librarian Lavender recently posted..My Lemon Cake Living List + Giveaway!My Profile

Chloe @ foodlikecake June 27, 2014 at 7:59 am

This sounds so good!
Chloe @ foodlikecake recently posted..Peanut Butter BlossomsMy Profile

Beth @ Hungry Happenings June 27, 2014 at 8:09 am

Good luck with your move. If I had to move right now I’d have way more than just one box of chocolate!

Love the fudge recipe. I’ve never made fudge using pudding mix. I’ll have to give it a try.
Beth @ Hungry Happenings recently posted..Red, White and Blue Rice Krispie Treat StarsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Using pudding adds the perfect amount of flavor without changing the texture of the sweet fudge :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Peanut Butter Banana FudgeMy Profile

Carmel Moments June 27, 2014 at 8:25 am

Yum. Love this combo of flavors!
Carmel Moments recently posted..Mango Vanilla SmoothieMy Profile

Mir June 27, 2014 at 10:08 am

Love this flavor combo! Have you tried Ben and Jerry’s banana PB fro yo? Addictive!
Keep the fudge kick going!

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 10:58 pm

What? I NEED to try that. ASAP.
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Peanut Butter Banana FudgeMy Profile

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) June 27, 2014 at 11:25 am

LOVE the creaminess of this fudge and the combo of pb and banana-they’re always best friends ;P

Angelyn @ Everyday Desserts June 27, 2014 at 12:44 pm

woah, this looks amazing!! yum!!
Angelyn @ Everyday Desserts recently posted..Chocolate S’mores CookiesMy Profile

Kathleen-Gonna Want Seconds June 27, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Yum!!! Great combo! Hope your move goes well!

Averie @ Averie Cooks June 27, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Peanut butter fudge! Ahhh, right up my alley! Love the sounds of this version! Pinned!

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Haha I knew you’d like it. Thanks for pinning Averie :)

marcie June 27, 2014 at 2:35 pm

I love the peanut butter and banana combo! Good luck with the big move, Aimee (and bribing the movers with this fudge would be a great plan)!
marcie recently posted..Peach “Caprese” Quesadilla {Farmer’s Market Friday}My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 27, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Thanks Marcie :) I just might have to bribe them!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Peanut Butter Banana FudgeMy Profile

Kamila Gornia | for passion-driven solopreneurs June 27, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Ohh yes, I can get down with this. Looks delicious xx I love the combo of PB & bananas too.
Kamila Gornia | for passion-driven solopreneurs recently posted..Virtual Book Club #1 {LIVE EVENT}: The Fire Starter SessionsMy Profile

jamie | my baking addiction June 27, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Peanut Butter and Banana Fudge. Geez, this sounds amazing – I love all of your fudge creations!
jamie | my baking addiction recently posted..Glazed Lemon Blueberry BreadMy Profile

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life June 27, 2014 at 9:57 pm

You make me laugh…although I would have the same problem if we ever moved. Plus the 10 extra boxes of props. I would gladly come move boxes for you if it meant this fudge. Banana pudding fudge is to die for…I love that you added peanut butter to the top of yours!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..Chicken Nacho Supreme SkilletMy Profile

Krystle(Baking Beauty) June 27, 2014 at 11:25 pm

What a perfect combination. This looks to die for!
Krystle(Baking Beauty) recently posted..Red, White, and Blue Whoopie Pie RecipeMy Profile

Ashton June 28, 2014 at 7:49 am

This looks like it needs to be in my life!!! Loving it :) And I had like 3 boxes of candy that I was super weird about— didn’t want them sitting in the truck melting, so I acted like they were my babies and dictated when and where they could be moved. I thought Chris was going to kill me ;) Hang in there girl, you’re on the home stretch!
Ashton recently posted..Strawberry Basil MuffinsMy Profile

Mary Frances June 28, 2014 at 8:28 am

Sprinkles and chocolate are necessary items! Haha, I’m pretty sure our cabinets would make for some brick like boxes as well. Keep hanging in there, it is almost here!
Now, you throw two fudge recipes at us? You can’t do that, now I have to choose! I love how cute the patriotic fudge is but seriously, banana and peanut butter are so.good together. And your piped on drizzle is gorgeous!
Mary Frances recently posted..{Grain Free, Dairy Free} Chocolate Chunk Cake Cookies with almond butter frostingMy Profile

tahnycooks June 28, 2014 at 9:32 am

Once I start to eat fudge I can’t stop! So keep creating!
tahnycooks recently posted..Maple Pecan PieMy Profile

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet June 29, 2014 at 9:00 am

You always make the best fudge Aimee!
Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted..Tuna Potato Veggie SaladMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 29, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Thanks Nancy, you’re too sweet :)

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) June 29, 2014 at 12:18 pm

This fudge is the stuff of dreams!
Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) recently posted..Fried Green TomatoesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets June 29, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Agreed :)

Jessica @ Sweet Menu June 30, 2014 at 2:51 am

Oh I just love fudge and yes it makes the best present. This one looks incredible! Peanut butter banana? Wow!!
Jessica @ Sweet Menu recently posted..Red Velvet Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Icing + Red Velvet CrumbsMy Profile

Kayla June 30, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Oh wow! This is a combination I haven’t had in a long time :) I love the fact that this is a fudge- the texture is always amazing
Kayla recently posted..Sweet Sharing MondayMy Profile

Gracie July 18, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Can you do this without the marshmallow fluff?

Irene September 15, 2014 at 3:35 pm

Can you tell me what the equivalent is to marshmallow fluff and peanut baking chips in the uk? Would live to try this