This easy, sweet Cannoli Dip recipe tastes like the delicious filling of your favorite Italian dessert!
Be sure to sign up for my email…new recipes in your inbox
Click HERE TO PIN IT for later!
Last weekend we had a big celebration. I’m not talking about a large group of people…I’m talking about many holidays in one day.
You see, my son was home for the week…and he will be out of the country for his birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. The first time we won’t be together for the holidays.
So, I made the holidays last week. We celebrated his birthday….we ate a huge Thanksgiving dinner…we enjoyed egg nog around the Christmas tree and opened presents…and then we cheered for New Years with champagne and confetti poppers.
And we did it all in ONE DAY.
Whew….it was exhausting, but hopefully the memories of that day will be with us when we aren’t together on the actual holidays.
One of the treats we enjoyed was the Cannoli Dip. And by “enjoyed” I mean, Demolished. Destroyed. Devoured.
I had first tried it earlier this year at a family party. And I knew I would have to recreate this fantastic dip! I used cinnamon pita chips as dippers, as well as broken waffle cones. Actually, I bought the waffle bowls and broke those into large pieces, they worked out perfect! If you can find the bowls, cones will work just fine too! Or buy some cannoli shells, that would be tasty too! ENJOY!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hour chill time
- 3/4 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- waffle cones, cinnamon pita chips- for dipping
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted
- sprinkles- for bowl
- Melt white chocolate in microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Using a silicone brush (or knife), spread melted chocolate on rim of 2 cup bowl. Add sprinkles immediately. Set aside.
- In a clean, dry mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until blended. Fold in the beaten whipped cream.
- Fold in all mini chocolate chips. Pour into serving bowl (with the sprinkles). Sprinkle with chopped pistachios (and extra chocolate chips if desired). Refrigerate for 2 hours (or more).
- Serve with cinnamon pita chips and broken waffle cones (or bowls). ENJOY!
Love sweet dip recipes? Here are a few of my favorites:
Easy S’mores Dip: only a couple ingredients for this delicious year round treat!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dip: serve with gingersnaps for the perfect fall treat!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip: you won’t believe how easy and delicious this dip is for parties and holidays!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**