Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge
Hello. My name is Aimee and I love fudge. I thought I would interrupt this zucchini bake-a-thon with a creamy, delicious fudge recipe. As you know (well, if you visit me often here you know this), I like to try new fudge recipes (like Cookies and Cream Pretzel Fudge and Orange Creamsicle Fudge Bites and Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge).
I know, most people make fudge for Christmas. After all, it’s about 200 degrees outside, fudge? really? Here’s the thing. You don’t need an oven. You store them in the fridge (or freezer!). And you get a perfect sweet treat bite without the hassle of baking. You’re with me here, right?
Anyways, I had bought some Oreos on a whim the other day, and instead of letting the kids devour them in 3.5 seconds I decided to do something else with them. Enjoy!
Cookies 'N Cream Fudge
- 3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate with milk and marshmallow cream over medium-low heat. Stir continuously until smooth. Quickly stir in vanilla. Fold in crushed cookies.
- Pour in a foil lined 13x9 baking pan. Refrigerate 3 hours until firm.
- Cut into bite size pieces. Store in refrigerator for best flavor!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**