Chicken Caesar Pockets
Chicken Caesar pockets are your delicious dinner solution! Made with Pillsbury Crescent rolls, this dinner comes together in under 30 minutes!
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’
I’m not sure why, but I struggle with meal time in the summer. It’s not like we’re busy or anything. My daughters swim on the swim team every morning, but usually we are just hanging out during the day.
No reason I can’t come up with a menu each week and stick to it. But many times, dinner comes around and I frantically try to remember what I was going to make.
Many times we fire up the grill, toss on some chicken, cook some veggies and call it a meal.
Often, we will make up a huge Chicken Caesar salad. It’s one of my favorite meals. My kids all love Caesar Salad, so it’s a win all around. I usually bake up some Pillsbury Crescent Rolls to serve with our salad.
Then it occurred to me, why not combine them into a delicious hot meal? Guys. I’m so excited about this one!
It turned out absolutely amazing. You can use leftover chicken breasts, rotisserie chicken, or just bake some up quick.
I have a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker that goes in the microwave and I cook my chicken in there for 10 minutes. If you don’t have one, get one, they are awesome. You would never know that the chicken is microwaved, it comes out juicy and tender thanks to the stoneware top and bottom! And no…this is NOT a sponsored post, just love this dish!
I served our Caesar Pockets on a a bed of Romaine lettuce. Had to get it in there somehow! This recipe comes together in under 30 minutes, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Chicken Caesar Pockets
Yield: 8 pockets
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1lb chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 jar (12oz) caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 pkg Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook for one minute, stirring constantly with a spoon. Add milk, salt and pepper and bring mixture to bubbly (about 5 minutes) over medium high heat. Add caesar dressing and reduce heat to low. Add cooked and diced chicken to pan and heat until warmed.
- On a large parchment paper lined cookie sheet, unroll one package of crescents. Divide package into 4 rectangles (by keeping two crescents pinched together). Scoop warm chicken mixture onto center of rectangle. Fold dough over and pinch seams together. Repeat for remaining package of crescent rolls until all pockets are made.
- Bake pockets in a 375 degree oven for about 12-14 minutes. During last minute of baking sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Remove and eat warm!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
Looking for more delicious dinner ideas?
How about making this Italian Sandwich Torte? It’s filled with cheese, lunchmeat, roasted red peppers and spinach. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls give this torte a golden, flaky crust!
Chicken Kisses are made from Pillsbury crescent rolls and chicken, cream cheese, onion, seasonings. Pinch it closed and top with gravy for a quick comfort food dinner!
Chicken Pot Pie Soup is actually a very quick dinner. It’s hearty and delicious, and don’t forget the pie crust on top!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**