Pimp My Brownies
Looking for an easy, yet out of this world delicious, brownie recipe? “Pimp My Brownies” is the answer!
Love this recipe? Sign up for my free Shugary Sweets email subscription and never miss out again!
What a horrible name for brownies. Right?
Well, you may remember last week I told you I had a “dessert emergency?” I attempted to make some lemon bars, and failed.
I grabbed a box of brownie mix and made these instead.
I remembered this recipe from when I sold Pampered Chef years ago! And it totally came in handy. I changed it up slightly, but you get the idea. PIMP those brownies.
I’m not really even sure what that means.
No one will know you started with a box mix for these brownies. Just make sure you buy the kind that makes a 13×9 (some mixes only make 9-inch square). Then go to town. And you can use any candy of course. Snickers would be amazing. Or Milky way. Instead of swirling in caramel sauce, swirl in some peanut butter. Then you can use Reese’s PB Cups. So many options.
Go print this recipe and keep it handy for your next emergency. Or sweet tooth craving. Or just because it’s a delicious recipe and I promise you will love it!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign Up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Pimp My Brownies
Yield: 24 brownies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
- 1 box brownie mix (one that makes enough for a 13x9 pan)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (I use caramel ice cream topping)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 8oz package mini Rolo candy
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix with water, eggs and oil. Stir until well blended. Pour onto baking sheet. Swirl in the caramel sauce. Sprinkle with brown sugar, pecans, and chocolate morsels.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with Rolo candy, pressing them in slightly. Allow brownies to cool completely. Cut and enjoy!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
Looking for more brownies? Don’t worry..I’ve got you covered!
Chocolate Mint Brownies: perfect for St.Paddy’s day….or if you just love chocolate and mint!
Peanut Butter Krispies Brownies: the crispy layer is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!
Milky Way Brownies: a soft truffle like topping on this rich, fudgy brownie!
My friends love BROWNIES too:
- Fudgy Marshmallow Brownies from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Salted Caramel Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Cinnamon Chocolate Brownies from Lemons for Lulu
- Vanilla Brownies from Kristen Duke Photography
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**