3 Way Brownie Bites
Brownie bites in under 30 minutes.
And three different flavors.
See, as the mother of 4 kids, it’s good to offer choices.It’s also good to be able to whip up a dessert in no time. Cause sometimes, I just have no time to bake.
Especially right now. You may (or maybe not) have noticed things are changing around here. I just switched my blog over to WordPress so there is a lot of dust kicked up. Lots of work to be done…making a new Recipe index for you all is in the works. Getting the kinks out of other things. Stay tuned!!
But, in the meantime, enjoy this quick and easy dessert. With options!
For the Brownies:
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flower
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Toppings:
- 24 pumpkin spice Hershey Kiss candies
- 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the brownie ingredients together. Scoop by tablespoon into a silicone brownie bite pan or mini muffin pan (sprayed with Bakers Joy).
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- For the pumpkin spice bites, press unwrapped kiss into warm brownies. Drizzle with white chocolate.
- For the peanut butter bites, press unwrapped peanut butter cup into warm brownes. Add sprinkles, if desired.
- For the powdered sugar bites, after cooling, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Remove all brownies from pan after cooling. Store in covered container at room temperature. ENJOY!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**