Apple Cheesecake Bundles
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced very thin (or use Crunchpak )
- 2 Tbsp pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup cinnamon/sugar mixture
- 2 pkg refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- maple syrup for drizzling
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 4 squares (rectangles?) per package by keeping two triangles together. Press the seams.
- In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar and egg. Lay sliced apples in center of each square. Top with cheese mixture. Sprinkle with pecans and cinnamon sugar.
- Pinch up the sides and press seams as much as possible. Sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool about 10 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy.
**If freezing these, allow to cool completely (do not add syrup). Lay in single layers in a freezer safe ziploc, seal and freeze.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**