Big, Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins packed with flavor and blueberries! You’ll love these freezer friendly breakfast bites!
I’m always on the hunt for new muffin recipes. They are my favorite “on the go” breakfast, much like these Egg Muffins!
I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I just can’t seem to find time in the morning to take that statement seriously. I mean, there’s coffee to be drank, facebook to peruse, showering, working out (reverse those two), and laundry. Always laundry. By the time I think to eat something it’s lunch time.
Occasionally I can whip up one of these Green Smoothies (honestly they taste amazing), but most mornings it’s hard enough to get the kids all out the door and ready for school.
So what makes them “bakery style”, you ask?
I have no idea. Haha. No but seriously, they have big dome tops and a super moist center! If you love Blueberry Muffins, like my family, then give these a try!
Big, Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins packed with flavor and blueberries! You'll love these freezer friendly breakfast bites!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, pour the milk and vinegar together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla, and the milk + vinegar mixture. Stir JUST until a batter with lumps forms.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill each muffin cup in the muffin tin to be completely full (about a heaping 1/4 cup).
- Bake at 425ºF for 5 minutes. Then decrease the heat to 375ºF (without removing the muffins) and bake for another 13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before removing from the tin and serving.
- These are delicious for 1-2 days, or freeze for later!