Berry Oreo Cookies
These cookies are inspired by my husband’s favorite ice cream flavor. Any one ever been to Graeter’s Ice Cream? They have a strawberry chocolate chip right now, it’s pretty fantastic.
I bought the Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreo cookies for the first time this week. Why didn’t anyone tell me how good they are??? I tell ya, I am always the last in the loop.
Anyways, these cookies are so easy. I use a box of strawberry cake mix as the batter. I KNOW! I then added my crushed oreos, I mean mixed them in good, but if you’re not in a hurry and you’re not distracted by a mountain of post-vacation laundry, then you can turn your mixer off and fold in the Oreos. I imagine your cookies would be a bit more pink (mine were quite purple). Enjoy!
- 1 box (18.25oz) strawberry cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 Oreos, chopped
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels
- In mixer, blend the cake mix with the egg, melted butter and water. Fold in Oreo cookies and chocolate morsels.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Drop by large tablespoon onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes. Remove and cool on pan 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Store in covered container. Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**