Biscoff S’mores Whoopie Pies
For the Pie:
- 1 box (18.25oz) Devils Food Cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/3 cup water
For the Filling:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Biscoff creamy spread
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup marshmallow cream (Fluff)
- In mixing bowl, beat cake mix, eggs, canola oil and water for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Spray whoopie pie pan with baking spray and fill each cavity half full. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. You should have about 36 halves (to make 18 pies). Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- For the filling, beat butter with biscoff, sugar and milk. Add more milk until desired consistency. Beat for about 3-4 minutes until fluffy. This will make more filling than you need, but you can freeze it for another time, eat it from a spoon, or make some cupcakes (it's a great buttercream frosting)!
- To assemble, spread about 1 Tbsp marshmallow cream on 18 halves (I just dolloped it on, doesn't spread well). Put your frosting in a pastry bag, and pipe on top of marshmallow. Top with second half of cake. Store in refrigerator so they don't get melty! Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**