Butterscotch Kit Kat Brownies
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 24 snack size Kit Kat bars
- 11oz pkg butterscotch morsels, melted
- 1 Tbsp chocolate jimmies
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 9inch square baking dish. Press candy bars into top of batter.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Spread melted butterscotch over top of brownies (brownies can be warm still) and sprinkle immediately with chocolate jimmies. Allow to cool completely.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**