Want a dessert that will send you straight to the dentist?
Wait, maybe that’s not how I should sell these…
Want a dessert that will make you gain 10 pounds, on your thighs, immediately?
Want a dessert that will have your children eating, laughing, and bouncing off the walls?
Want a dessert that tastes amazing, looks fantastic and is easy to make? Better.
Want a dessert that has a dark chocolate fudgy brownie layer topped with crunchy kit kat candy bars and topped with melted butterscotch?
Ahhhh there it is!
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 24 snack size Kit Kat bars
- 11oz pkg butterscotch morsels, melted
- 1 Tbsp chocolate jimmies
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 9inch square baking dish. Press candy bars into top of batter.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Spread melted butterscotch over top of brownies (brownies can be warm still) and sprinkle immediately with chocolate jimmies. Allow to cool completely.