Garden fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic add loads of flavor to this deliciously easy Chicken Bruschetta Pizza Galette.
How are everyone’s gardens doing this year? I had a great early harvest of strawberries. My herbs are doing beautiful. But my cucumbers died. My peppers (tons of varieties) and my tomatoes are all looking pretty pathetic.
I think here in Ohio we had a little too much rain. But, I’ve been able to salvage a few veggies here and there, and when I do I want to really enjoy their flavor!
Bruschetta is one of our favorite flavor profiles. I love the fresh tomatoes paired with the garlic and basil. To make this a complete meal, we added some cooked, diced chicken.
Of course I used Pillsbury Pie crust for this pizza. I guess it’s more like a galette than a pizza! I wanted a crispy bottom vs a chewy pizza crust. We like our bruschetta on crispy bagel bites or french bread. So by using pie crust we kept some of that crunch, while pretending to eat a pizza.
Plus, the rustic edges of this pie crust make it an easy, impressive looking dinner!
Feel free to make the Bruschetta topping and put it on a pizza crust though. Add some extra mozzarella cheese and you got yourself one heck of a pizza!
This recipe makes TWO delicious pizzas, enough for about 4-6 people! ENJOY!
These Turkey meatballs with Bruschetta sauce are one of our weekday go-to dinners. Ready in under 30 minutes!
Garden fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic add loads of flavor to this deliciously easy Chicken Bruschetta Pizza.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 5 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 handful basil, chopped
- 1 Tsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 Pillsbury pie crusts, unrolled
- In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts onto two pizza pans (or large baking sheets). Top with diced chicken, dividing evenly between the two crusts, keeping 1 1/2 inch of space on edges.
- Top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 414Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 18g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.