Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1½ cup Crisco (butter flavored)
- 2½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- 3½ cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ bags of milk chocolate morsels
- Combine crisco, sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Add dry ingredients and combine thoroughly. Add in morsels.
- I prefer to make these cookies big, using a 2 Tbsp scoop
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 10-13 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Of course, I recommend using a stone to cook these on, to get even browning.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**