My kids are off to school.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1/2 cup Jiff Mocha Cappuccino spread
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp espresso powder
- 12 oz milk chocolate morsels
- Beat butter, crisco and brown sugar until creamy. Add in both hazelnut spreads, milk and eggs. Combine completely. Slowly add in flour, salt baking powder and espresso powder. Fold in milk chocolate morsels.
- Drop cookies by tablespoons onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 11-13 minutes. Cool on rack 2 minutes, remove to wire rack, cool completely. Store in covered container. ENJOY.