Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 oz peanut butter morsels, divided
- 1 cup Reese's pieces candies
- Beat butter and sugars for 3 minutes. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Add in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Mix completely. Fold in 10 oz peanut butter chips and Reese's pieces candy.
- Spread dough (with fingertips) into a large cookie sheet. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 18-20 minutes. Remove and cool. Cut into 24 bars.
- Melt remaining peanut butter chips according to package directions (I used the microwave at 30 second intervals). Put melted chips into a ziploc sandwich bag, snip off the corner and drizzle over cooled cookie bars.
- Allow to set, about 15 minutes. Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**