Frosted S’mores Brownie Fudge
This is what happens when you combine S’mores with Fudge…you get a delicious Frosted S’mores Brownie Fudge!
Love this recipe? Sign up for Shugary Sweets email subscription and never miss out again!
**I’ve partnered with Pillsbury to bring you some great recipes! All opinions are 100% my own, of course!!**
There are two types of people in this world. People who like frosted brownies….and people who like them plain. One look at my brownies recipe index and you’ll see the majority of mine are fully frosted!
Last week I had the opportunity to spend some time in Florida with my mom. The weather was gorgeous (90 and sunny every day). Of course I get home and it snows; was not ready for that. But as I thought about what to create using some Pillsbury products, I knew I wanted to do something “s’mores.” My mind is still in Florida. I want summer. And BBQ’s. And S’mores over the open fire.
Okay. Strike the last comment. If you’ve been reading this blog and KNOW me, you’ll know I hate s’mores over the open fire. The gooey messy sticky snack is not something I usually enjoy. Add to that the fireball on a stick (cause that’s what always happens when my children roast marshmallows) is a weapon that can hurt someone. I prefer my s’mores in a different form. Like a S’mores Cheesecake. Or a S’mores Donut. Or even a S’mores Truffle.
It was only a matter of time before I made S’mores Fudge. You all know that knowing how to make chocolate fudge is my special talent!
I used the Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix to give it some chocolate flavor. And since it’s “brownies” I had to top it with frosting. I added a layer of Pillsbury Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting. Oh my word you guys, this fudge was amazing!!!
As we begin spring, think about ways you can Celebrate More!
- decorate Pillsbury cupcakes with jelly beans to resemble flowers
- Bake a batch of Funfetti Easter Cookies
- Make a cupcake bouquet for Mother’s Day
Thanks to Pillsbury…you have the opportunity to win your own Celebrate More kit! It comes with some Pillsbury products and a #100 Visa gift card. Be sure to enter using the rafflecopter below the recipe (it may need a minute to load)! Good luck!!
Connect with Pillsbury:
Ready to win a fun prize? Be sure to enter the rafflecopter below to be entered! Visit Pillsbury on Facebook to vote for your favorite recipe name in the “We Bake it, You Name it” program!!
Delicious frosted S'mores Brownie Fudge recipe
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 package (11oz) white chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, divided
- 2 1/2 granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (just the powder mix)
- 1 can (12oz) Pillsbury Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting
- 1 whole graham cracker, crushed
- In a food processor (or blender), pulse graham crackers until a fine crumb. Add in melted butter and mix until blended. Press into the bottom of a parchment paper lined 9 inch square baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine white chocolate chips, 3 cup mini marshmallows and 1 cup brownie mix. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream and salt. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Once boiling, continue for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour over white chocolate chip mixture in mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer until mostly smooth (some marshmallow will not be fully melted. Fold in remaining 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows. Pour into baking dish over crust layer.
- Spread frosting over top of fudge and add crushed graham cracker. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before cutting into small pieces. ENJOY.
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 62 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 28mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 0g
**I am part of the Pillsbury Celebrate More Blogger Ambassador program. The J.M. Smucker Company has sent me free product samples and compensated me to develop a Fall recipe. All opinions are 100% my own. I’m so thankful to my sponsors who help keep my cost down, and the food on the table!**
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**