Have fun this holiday season by making a big batch of Holiday Puppy Chow. It’s so easy, festive, and delicious!
- 12 cup rice squares cereal
- 16 oz white chocolate, melted (I use Ghirardelli melting wafers)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Red and Green gel food coloring
- In two large bowls, add 6 cups of the cereal. Set aside.
- In a glass, microwave safe bowl, melt vanilla wafers (or almond bark) according to package directions.
- Pour half into a separate bowl. Add red gel food coloring to one and green gel food coloring to the other. Pour one color over each bowl of cereal, mixing until combined.
- In a large plastic resealable bag, add powdered sugar. Add contents of bowl to bag. Seal and shake until powdered sugar covers all the cereal.
- Store puppy chow in airtight container for up to 5 days. ENJOY!
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram