This Malt Ball Fudge recipe is filled with rich chocolate Ovaltine and chopped candy. Doesn’t get much better than this!
- 12 ounce box Whoppers, roughly 2 ½ cups
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- ¼ cup chocolate ovaltine (malted milk powder)
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place whoppers in a large Ziploc bag. Smash them gently (not into fine pieces, but into large chunks). Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter, sugar, salt and heavy cream over medium high heat. Bring to a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Set timer and boil for a full FOUR minutes (keep stirring).
- Place white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream and Ovaltine in a large mixing bowl. Pour boiling butter mixture over morsels. Turn electric mixer on medium and combine until white chocolate is melted and smooth. Fold in 1 ½ cup of crushed Whoppers.
- Pour into prepared dish. Top immediately with remaining 1 cup of crushed whoppers, pressing them into the fudge. Refrigerate (or allow to set at room temperature) for 3 hours. Cut into bites and serve. Best if eaten within 24-48 hours. ENJOY!
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram