Start your week off right with this easy Meal Plan. I’ve got you covered with Meatless Monday, healthy options, and even slow cooker meals. What’s not to love?
It’s a New Year and a new series on the blog!
One of my personal resolutions this year is to be better at planning my dinner menu. I find that when I have my week of meals planned, it makes grocery shopping easier.
AND, it makes getting dinner on the table much easier too. I know exactly what is on the menu each morning.
So, each weekend I’ll be sharing a menu plan for you. Print the recipes and hit the grocery store. It’s going to be that easy! I’ll even throw in a delicious dessert for the week!
If you have suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email!
Without further ado…here is week ONE:
- Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas: meatless Monday recipe idea!
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Sandwiches: easy dinner idea! You can double the chicken in this recipe and set some aside so that you have extra cooked chicken for the soup recipe this week!
- Turkey Taco Potato Boats: keep it healthy this week with ground turkey.
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup: use that leftover chicken from earlier this week to make dinner in under 30 minutes tonight!
- Italian Beef Ring: this is a great weekend dinner idea to serve up during a football game or just a quick and easy meal!
- No Bake Cheesecakes: your week is now complete with these No Bake Cheesecakes. And “pay it forward” this week by giving the second cheesecake to a friend or family member!
Have a great week! I look forward to hearing from you if you give this dinner menu a try!