Meal Plan: Week 2
I’m back again today with the second installment of my new series! Take a look at the Meal Plan: Week 2, print off the recipes and head to the grocery store!
I noticed a bunch of you popped over from emails last week, HELLO!!! I’m so glad you checked out my new series!
Did any of you make any (or all) of the dinners from Week 1 (if you missed it you can check it out here)? I’d love to hear your feedback! And if you’re looking for something specific, let me know that too!
I’m especially curious when you all would like to see this posted?? Last week I posted it on Sunday night. Is that too late? Would you rather have it Saturday morning so you can plan your groceries on the weekend? LET ME KNOW!
Let’s get started with Week 2:
- Sausage Stuffed Shells: this makes about 40 shells (and the serving is about 2-4 per person). Once you’ve assembled these, freeze what you won’t use in a ziploc bag. This makes a great dinner for a later date!
- Layered Chicken Taco Salad: let’s keep true to “Taco Tuesday” and stay healthy this year! This is one of my most popular recipes, and with good reason! The “dressing” is odd sounding, but trust me it works!!
- Spicy Grilled Fish with Citrus Slaw: mom always said to eat the rainbow. This colorful slaw pairs so nicely with the spicy fish! And it’s an easy meal on the table in 30 minutes!
- Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloins: made in the slow cooker, this meal is EASY! Read all the rave reviews at the end of the post from people who have made it!
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza: celebrate pizza Friday with the family by indulging in this scrumptious deep dish pizza! Coming from this Chicagoan, I can honestly say it’s about as good as any restaurant here in town!
- Nutella No Bake Cookies: I try to bake cookies for my family every week. When life gets busy, these Nutella No Bakes always come in handy! Quick, easy, and delicious.
Have a great week! I look forward to hearing from you if you give this dinner menu a try!
Be sure to follow my Weekly Meal Plan Pinterest Board for more recipe ideas:
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**