Meal Plan: Week 3
Take a look at the Meal Plan: Week 3, print off the recipes and head to the grocery store!
What a crazy week here at my house! With swim meets, gymnastics, dentist and doctor appointments, I’m always so thankful to have my dinner menu planned in advance!
Printing out the recipes below and heading to the grocery store is easy peasy! And this week I’ve got a fun football themed dessert, hope you like it!
- Veggie and Dill Pizza: often I make this as an appetizer, but this week we’re enjoying this easy pizza idea as our Meatless Monday dinner! You can totally change up the veggies on top to suit your families taste buds!
- Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers: this ain’t yo momma’s stuffed peppers. But don’t worry, this comfort food classic got a healthy makeover that I think you’re going to love!
- Southwest Chicken Salad with Avocado Dressing: this week, cook up twice the chicken. Half for today’s recipe and half for tomorrow! Don’t forget this dressing though, healthy and delicious!
- Chicken Caesar Pockets: using the extra chicken from yesterday, these will assemble in no time. Caesar salad is one of our favorites, making this into a meal is perfect for our hungry family!
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers: got a busy night this week? Feel free to cook the sausage the night before, then toss everything in the crockpot. Eat on a crusty french roll or over pasta!
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pies: Little Debbie has nothing on these cookie sandwiches! And if you’ve got football fever, take the extra step to make these extra fun!
Have a great week! I look forward to hearing from you if you give this dinner menu a try!
Be sure to follow my Weekly Meal Plan Pinterest Board for more recipe ideas:
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**