Meal Plan: Week 4
Take a look at this week’s Meal Plan: Week 4, print off the recipes and head to the grocery store!
I made it through a whole month with this new series!! I don’t know about you, but I’m certainly impressed with myself, haha!
Seriously though, I hope you’re getting some good use out of these menu plans. Just click on the links and print the recipes. You can make your grocery list from there with the items you need! I was asked last week why I only do 5 dinners, and my answer is simple. Many people like to have a leftover night and a takeout night (or a night where you make one of your own family favorite meals). So keeping just 5 dinners planned works well for me personally, and I hope YOU too!
This week, I’m adding in a meal from a blog friend of mine, Jocelyn, from Inside BruCrew Life. If you don’t follow her yet, you totally should! I’ve been wanting to try some of her dinner recipes from quite some time, so you’ll see me adding them in here and there!
So let’s get to it, shall we?
- Smoky Sweet Potato Chili: in an attempt to eat more vegetarian meals, I made this vegan chili for my family earlier this month. We all LOVED it. The liquid smoke gives depth to this bowl of chili, you won’t even miss the meat in this hearty dish!
- Enchilada Beef Rollups: these lasagna roll ups have a tex mex flair! Looking to save a little time? Assemble them the night before!
- Cajun Chicken Pasta: we love a good spicy dinner each week. And this cajun chicken pasta does not disappoint! Bonus: this meal is ready in 30 minutes, so plan on enjoying this dinner on a busy weeknight!
- Easy Skillet Lasagna Ravioli: another under 30 minute meal, this one comes from Inside BruCrew Life. A great use of frozen ravioli in this delicious comfort food!
- Sloppy Joe Pizza: there are two foods that my family can’t live without. Pizza and Sloppy Joes. In this EASY friday night pizza recipe, I’ve taken a short cut by using frozen dinner rolls for the crust! Even the kids can help assemble these! And I think you’ll love the flavor combo!
- Copycat Hostess Cupcakes: just like the original, only better! These fudgy, chocolate cupcakes have a creamy filling and chocolate frosting. Don’t forget the swirls on top!
Have a great week! I look forward to hearing from you if you give this dinner menu a try!
Be sure to follow my Weekly Meal Plan Pinterest Board for more recipe ideas:
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**