Meal Plan: Week 5
Take a look at this week’s Meal Plan: Week 5, print off the recipes and head to the grocery store!
Our weeks are flying fast right now. We’ve had a few kids down with colds, thankfully it hasn’t gotten to everyone!
I’ve got a busy week with our family, so most of this week’s dinner choices are fast and easy! But don’t worry, they won’t skimp on flavor!
This week, I’m featuring a meal from a blog friend of mine, Lisa, from Wine and Glue. Her pizza roll recipe caught my eye earlier this week and I knew my family would love it!
So let’s get to the menu for this week, shall we? As always, if you like what you see, print the recipes and head to the grocery store. It’s that easy!
- Chicken Fried Rice: this recipe is so easy, that I get my youngest (she is 11) to help in the kitchen. We like to pair this with some egg rolls (I buy frozen for nights like this) and a big salad.
- Chipotle Pork Tenderloin: Please, whatever you do, make sure you whip up the cilantro lime sauce for this pork! It seriously completes the meal. Also, the recipe for the mango guacamole goes very nicely with this pork dish!
- Easy Baked Empanadas: we keep it simple during the week with this hearty, delicious meal. Using store bought pie crust saves time, but if you’re looking for a homemade crust, THIS ONE is my favorite!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup: here in the midwest it’s cold! And pulling out the grill for burgers just isn’t an option right now. So we get our burger cravings satisfied with this delicious EASY soup recipe! Don’t forget the hamburger bun croutons!
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll: our Friday night pizza night is taking on a new twist with this recipe from Wine and Glue! We’ll be giving this new one a try this week, won’t you join me?
- Milky Way Double Fudge Brownies: what’s dinner without dessert? This week, we’re all about these gooey, fudgy brownies! I hope you love them too!
Have a great week! I look forward to hearing from you if you give this dinner menu a try!
Be sure to follow my Weekly Meal Plan Pinterest Board for more recipe ideas:
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**