Meal Plan: Week 6
Have a look at this week’s Meal Plan: Week 6, print off the recipes and head to the grocery store!
Superbowl is here (you may even be reading this while stuffing your face with last week’s Milky Way Brownies.
This week I’ve got a “cook once, eat twice” meal! These are some of my favorite kind of meals, less work for sure!
I’m also sharing a delicious chicken dinner recipe that caught my eye from my blog friend Katerina. You may have seen her blog, Diethood? I got to FINALLY meet her in person and she is the sweetest, funniest friend a girl could ask for. Her dinner recipes are all over pinterest, if you follow me over there I’m sure you’ve seen me pin a few
So let’s get to the menu for this week, shall we? As always, if you like what you see, print the recipes and head to the grocery store. It’s that easy!
- Beef Enchilada Mac and Cheese: we’ll be warming up your palate this week with pure comfort food! This delicious stove pot meal comes together in 30 minutes, perfect for your busy night!
- Buffalo Meatballs with Homemade Blue Cheese Dip: sure it’s “technically” an appetizer, but I won’t tell or judge. We love this as our main dish. Serve with a big salad or a plate of carrots and celery! Another bonus? These meatballs are healthier than your typical version!
- Garlic Sauce Chicken from Diethood: Every once in awhile I like my family to think I’m fancy…and this easy, yet impressive meal is just what this week calls for! Just 15 minutes prep, I can’t wait to give this easy dish a try this week!
- Slow Cooker French Dip: with a 5 lb rump roast, this meal feeds our family of 6 with enough leftovers for tomorrow’s meal! Adjust the size roast for YOUR family. Once you’ve cooked the french dip recipe, put aside about 4 cups of sliced beef. Then assemble those French Dips!
- Beef Enchiladas: simmer up that leftover beef from the night before with the seasonings and sauce. Then assemble your enchiladas! You’re family won’t even know that this beef was last night’s sandwiches!
- Strawberry Meringues: I shared this recipe earlier this week, and it’s time for you to get it done! Valentine’s Day is next weekend, and these will impress your loved ones! Melt in your mouth, easy to make, and perfect for a week’s worth of snacking!
Have a great week! I look forward to hearing from you if you give this dinner menu a try!
Be sure to follow my Weekly Meal Plan Pinterest Board for more recipe ideas:
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**