Monster Cookie Crisps
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup quick cook oats
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels, melted
- 1 1/2 cup mini m&m candies
- In mixing bowl, add butter and brown sugar until combined. Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix in the peanut butter. Slowly stir in oats and cereal. Press dough onto a large parchment paper lined cookie sheet (mine was 15x10inch). Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until browned. Allow to cool in pan completely.
- To finish, spread melted chocolate over top of cookie bark. Immediately sprinkle with m&m candies. Allow to set (about 20 minutes). Cut into triangular pieces and serve! ENJOY!
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**