Most Commented Recipe- Oreo Peanut Butter Dip
Technically, this post had the most comments, but only because it was a giveaway. My Oreo Peanut Butter Dip immediately became a huge hit on my blog. I mean, look what’s in it. Oreos, Nutella, Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate. That’s it folks. Four lovely ingredients!
And it’s so pretty! This dip would make a lovely hostess gift on New Years! Enjoy!
Oreo Peanut Butter Dip is an easy, creamy spread perfect for dessert or as an appetizer. Whip it up in minutes for your next party!
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- In microwave, mix peanut butter, nutella and white chocolate morsels. Microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir and heat by 15 second intervals until white chocolate is completely melted.
- Fold in crushed Oreos and store in glass jar, completely sealed.
- Serve with crackers and fruit, enjoy! Also great with Pretzel Crisps!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 370 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 215mg Carbohydrates: 30g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 20g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 9g
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**