These Nutella Stuffed Donut Holes are the perfect way to start your day. I know from experience they pair well with a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold milk. You choose!
More Breakfast Recipes
For the donut holes:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup milk
For the topping and filling:
- 3 Tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- In a large bowl, add all donut hole ingredients and blend with electric mixer until combined, about 2-3 minutes. Lightly grease mini muffin pan with baking spray. Spoon (using a 1Tbsp scoop) into muffin cups and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool about 5-10 minutes in pan. Flip each donut hole onto it's side, as it makes it easier to fill with Nutella. Fill a piping bag with Nutella, and using a tip (I used a size 5 tip), squirt the Nutella into the side of the donut hole, applying enough pressure to see the donut hole expand. Repeat until all donut holes are filled.
- Melt butter and place in small bowl. Add sugar to a separate bowl. Drop donut into the butter, roll around. Then drop into sugar, coating generously. Allow to set (about 10 minutes). ENJOY. These are best enjoyed in 24 hours.
Serving Size:1 donut
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram