Parmesan Artichoke Bread
This is perfect to bring to your next potluck. The recipe can easily be doubled!
Delicious Parmesan Artichoke Bread: your favorite dip in a delicious crescent roll!
- 1 pkg crescent rolls (or sheet)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 14oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 cranks black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into a 9inch square baking dish, pinching seams together. Partially bake in a 375 degree oven for 10 minutes. Make filling while baking.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth. Beat in lemon zest, egg, and garlic. Fold in artichoke, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, kosher salt and 3 cranks of black pepper.
- Spread over partially cooked crust. Top with mozzarella, remaining parmesan cheese, 3 cranks of black pepper and sliced tomatoes. Bake 25-30 minutes. Remove, cool about 15 minutes, cut and enjoy!
**Recipe can easily be doubled for a 13x9 baking dish.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 173 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 47mg Sodium: 393mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 6g
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**