Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
I think I bought too much Halloween candy. And I still have weeks until the actual event. And for whatever irrational reason, I have convinced myself if I put the candy into cookies (or some other treat), I will eat less.
So untrue. Especially when it comes to candy corn. And M&M’s. Yes, I could sit and eat a whole bag. But I guess what I have not realized that eating 20 cookies could be far worse calories wise.
How boring would that be though if I just posted a bowl of M&M’s on my blog and said, “make these.” Recipe: pour in bowl. Eat.
Besides, these cookies are good. And because they are two-bite cookies you can eat more. See. Totally rational.
- 2 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 egg
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups Peanut Butter M&M's
- Candy Corn Pumpkins
- Combine sugar, crisco, peanut butter, milk, and vanilla. Add egg. Beat in flour, salt and baking soda. Mix in M&M's.
- Drop by small scoop onto mini muffin (or mini tart) pan. I didn't use wrappers, or grease the pans.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 9-11 minutes. Immediately press one candy corn pumpkin in the center. Allow to cool about 3-5 minutes, remove cookie from pan and cool on rack completely.
- This recipe makes a lot of cookies. I baked 48 in the mini muffin pan. Then I used my scoop and make 60 scoops and put them on a cookie sheet. I stuck the cookie sheet in the freezer for about an hour. I put all the frozen cookie dough balls into a ziploc bag, labeled it, and now I have 60 cookies ready to bake at a moment's notice! I can stick these into a mini muffin pan, or right onto a cookie sheet.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**