Peanut Butter Nutella Pretzel Tart
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cup pretzels
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
For the Filling:
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12oz milk chocolate morsels
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
For the Garnish:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- In food processor, pulse pretzels until fine. Add in brown sugar and melted butter, and combine completely.
- Press into bottom of large tart pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In large sauce pan, heat sweetened condensed milk and butter until warm over med-low heat. Add in milk chocolate and nutella and heat until smooth, whisking constantly. Pour into pretzel crust.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave dish. Drizzle over chocolate and refrigerate 2-3 hours, until set.
- Slice and serve!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**