Slow Cooker Cuban Chicken
This is an easy dinner that simmers all day in the slow cooker. Serve with some brown rice, egg noodles, or cheesy onion beer bread. The leftovers are fabulous on a tortilla with melted cheese. Enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp diced green chilies
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 8 oz can tomato paste
- In slow cooker, mix together the tomatoes, spices, vegetables and tomato paste. (you can also add in olives, but I knew my family would not eat them). Lay chicken breasts over the top. Turn on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork and serve with brown rice or egg noodles.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**