Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
So a good friend and I were chatting one day, and we were over at her house having coffee. She baked a wonderful blueberry tart, which I plan to make myself and share with all of you one day. My friend, who is from Finland, said that it would be great with rhubarb.
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cup quick oats
- 3 cup fresh rhubarb, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg sugar free strawberry Jello
- In large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Add in oats. Press half of mixture into 13x9 baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, water, vanilla and rhubarb. Bring to boil and let it continue to boil for about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat, add in Jello powder. Pour over crust in baking dish and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Serve warm, with ice cream! Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**