Triple Chocolate Caramel Butterscotch Bread
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Hershey's dark chocolate)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream sauce
- 1/4 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels
- In mixing bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla, sour cream and water. Slowly add flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Mix completely. Fold in milk chocolate morsels.
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper. Use baking spray to grease completely. Pour batter into pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 60-65 minutes. Allow to cool in loaf pan about 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack and cool COMPLETELY.
- When cool, spoon caramel sauce on top of loaf. Press chocolate chips and butterscotch chips into the caramel, it helps keep it from dripping down the sides. Refrigerate bread. Slice when ready to serve! Enjoy.
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**